From 01/08/2010 to 02/06/2010
- 01:29 AM Revision 7c371cf3 (mininet): Comment tweaks.
- 01:22 AM Revision e85f8bdf (mininet): Removed hash-bang in module files which aren't executed directly,
- with the exception of topo.py, which I haven't touched.
- 01:18 AM Revision 7d4b7b7f (mininet): Comment tweaks and additions.
- 01:01 AM Revision 496b5f9e (mininet): Moved CLI into its own file. Also, MininetCLI is now just 'CLI'.
- 12:42 AM Revision 281f6e59 (mininet): Minor changes to get 'make test' to pass.
- - some namespace conflicts due to unpep8
- fixed infinite recursion caused by removing redundant makeIntfPair
- 10:33 AM Revision 80a8fa62 (mininet): First crack at restoring mininet python style, assisted by handy
- 'unpep8' script, which does most of the work.
- topo.py is still in pep8
- not all examples work, but this is due to...
- 07:35 AM Revision bebe9dbe (mininet): First crack at restoring Mininet style (via handy 'unpep8' script, w...
- does most of the work.)
topo.py is still in pep8, however
- 07:13 AM Revision 46fa564a (mininet): Changed to ignore W0511, which fails on TODO, FIXME, etc..
- We may wish to re-enable this later.
- 11:38 PM Revision 0df8b195 (mininet): Renamed logging_mod.py -> log.py
- Updated other files accordingly.
- 11:29 PM Revision ac9554d6 (mininet): Renamed mn_run.py -> mn, mn_clean.py -> mnclean; updated Makefle
- It's possible that mn_clean is a bit easier to read; mnclean may be easier
to type, however.
Added variables to Make...
- 11:06 PM Revision 799242c6 (mininet): Fixed undefined variable 'custom' in setup().
- 02:58 PM Revision f52edfc5 (mininet): Move sysctl params to separate file
- Simplifies installation step
- 10:46 AM Revision befa1310 (mininet): Revamp custom topology input
- Defining custom topologies, switch types, controllers, and hosts is now
much easier. Plus, all Ripcord-specific stuf...
- 02:49 AM Revision 3774f234 (mininet): Update license and add networkx dependency
- 10:42 PM Revision 114dcd56 (mininet): Improve CLI line editing capabilities
- Convert CLI to use Python Cmd object, which provides line editing.
- 09:29 PM Revision 83097ff9 (mininet): Fix errors from style changes
- 06:45 AM Revision 8f99421e (mininet): Fix setuptools installation
- The packages argument was incorrectly specified, leading to an install
process that would appear to have succeeded, b...
- 05:12 AM Revision 1b6a9c3a (mininet): Add missing pylint settings file
- 05:11 AM Revision f7c2df25 (mininet): Support OpenVSwitch in kernel-mode
- 01:59 AM Revision 723d068c (mininet): Add static code checking for style and errors
- This required a change to logging, which now uses a singleton pattern.
For all future checkins, 'make codecheck' sho...
Also available in: Atom