From 01/20/2010 to 02/18/2010
- 08:10 PM Revision 28ab4a33 (mininet): Add env var to install script
- 07:44 PM Revision 4f4f1dd2 (mininet): Fix KeyError for missing NOX env var
- 07:37 PM Revision 8ff7ee42 (mininet): Remove NOX_INSTALL file
- NOX Install is covered in the wiki and in util/deb/install_nox.sh.
- 07:36 PM Revision 4e94bac0 (mininet): Update custom topo instructions
- 06:49 PM Revision fe29f64d (mininet): More specific topo example filename
- 02:02 PM Revision 2b083dd1 (mininet): Add gitk to installed VM tools
- 08:09 AM Revision 777c9023 (mininet): Add VM install scripts
- 06:47 AM Revision 8d8ac76e (mininet): Move sysctl script to util
- 06:40 AM Revision 64c451e0 (mininet): Minor bug fixes and tweaks.
- Shell now works (although we should use quietRun instead to avoid
file descriptor problem!)
exit/quit/EOF now all ex...
- 06:37 AM Revision e34cd9a6 (mininet): Added warn to complement info, error.
- 11:51 PM Revision 6d72a3cb (mininet): Minor cleanup; clarified fdToNode (still need to test however.)
- 11:51 PM Revision d5886525 (mininet): Changed to use info() and error() logging aliases.
- 11:49 PM Revision f8952d56 (mininet): Added info() and error() as aliases for lg.info() and lg.error()
- 11:43 PM Revision bd1e997f (mininet): Remove backslash.
- 11:42 PM Revision 8895862a (mininet): Munged mn and mnclean into mininet style.
- 01:29 AM Revision 7c371cf3 (mininet): Comment tweaks.
- 01:22 AM Revision e85f8bdf (mininet): Removed hash-bang in module files which aren't executed directly,
- with the exception of topo.py, which I haven't touched.
- 01:18 AM Revision 7d4b7b7f (mininet): Comment tweaks and additions.
- 01:01 AM Revision 496b5f9e (mininet): Moved CLI into its own file. Also, MininetCLI is now just 'CLI'.
- 12:42 AM Revision 281f6e59 (mininet): Minor changes to get 'make test' to pass.
- - some namespace conflicts due to unpep8
- fixed infinite recursion caused by removing redundant makeIntfPair
- 10:33 AM Revision 80a8fa62 (mininet): First crack at restoring mininet python style, assisted by handy
- 'unpep8' script, which does most of the work.
- topo.py is still in pep8
- not all examples work, but this is due to...
- 07:35 AM Revision bebe9dbe (mininet): First crack at restoring Mininet style (via handy 'unpep8' script, w...
- does most of the work.)
topo.py is still in pep8, however
- 07:13 AM Revision 46fa564a (mininet): Changed to ignore W0511, which fails on TODO, FIXME, etc..
- We may wish to re-enable this later.
- 11:38 PM Revision 0df8b195 (mininet): Renamed logging_mod.py -> log.py
- Updated other files accordingly.
- 11:29 PM Revision ac9554d6 (mininet): Renamed mn_run.py -> mn, mn_clean.py -> mnclean; updated Makefle
- It's possible that mn_clean is a bit easier to read; mnclean may be easier
to type, however.
Added variables to Make...
- 11:06 PM Revision 799242c6 (mininet): Fixed undefined variable 'custom' in setup().
- 02:58 PM Revision f52edfc5 (mininet): Move sysctl params to separate file
- Simplifies installation step
- 10:46 AM Revision befa1310 (mininet): Revamp custom topology input
- Defining custom topologies, switch types, controllers, and hosts is now
much easier. Plus, all Ripcord-specific stuf...
- 02:49 AM Revision 3774f234 (mininet): Update license and add networkx dependency
- 10:42 PM Revision 114dcd56 (mininet): Improve CLI line editing capabilities
- Convert CLI to use Python Cmd object, which provides line editing.
- 09:29 PM Revision 83097ff9 (mininet): Fix errors from style changes
- 06:45 AM Revision 8f99421e (mininet): Fix setuptools installation
- The packages argument was incorrectly specified, leading to an install
process that would appear to have succeeded, b...
Also available in: Atom