From 04/08/2010 to 05/07/2010
- 08:15 AM Revision c26875cb (mininet): Fixed minor breakage due to code cleanup.
- 12:48 AM Revision e3f6ecca (mininet): Pass codecheck.
- 02:11 AM Revision 259d7133 (mininet): Pass pyflakes.
- 12:32 AM Revision c79882b7 (mininet): Fixed typo.
- 10:08 PM Revision 6c5cc2bf (mininet): Fix malformed patch format.
- For some reason, the leading spaces were missing.
- 10:06 PM Revision 83e7ea2a (mininet): Correction: blacklist.conf -> blacklist
- On debian, the module blacklist is blacklist, not
- 12:16 AM Revision 6ef2973f (mininet): Use switches rather than switches.keys().
- Minor cosmetic change, really.
- 12:12 AM Revision e55cbef1 (mininet): Removed debugging printing.
- Note now that we can pass options into switches; for example,
we could enable stp with Switch( 's1', opts='--stp' ).
- 12:08 AM Revision 3758da2e (mininet): Minor comment change.
- 12:06 AM Revision 121eb449 (mininet): Changed to support new cmd() interface.
- It seems that it is more convenient to be able to call
cmd( 'foo', 'bar', 1)
for example. However, this may make it...
- 12:05 AM Revision 8bc00379 (mininet): Fixed link check and updated quietRun interface.
- Link check wasn't quite right - e.g. 'eth1' could be found in
Updated quietRun to allow passing ...
- 12:04 AM Revision 54dfb243 (mininet): Changed to use new cmd interface.
- I'm still not 100% sure on this.
- 12:04 AM Revision b1458654 (mininet): Added comment advising use of high-level API.
- 12:03 AM Revision 83332c1a (mininet): Handle interfaces (e.g. real interfaces) without remote Node.
- 12:02 AM Revision d2ff558d (mininet): Correctly handle xterm creation with new makeTerm interface.
- 12:02 AM Revision 34954fe6 (mininet): Minor comment change.
- 12:01 AM Revision ab1fb093 (mininet): Added output hook and graph.
- 01:56 AM Revision 2a554ae3 (mininet): Changed 'args' to 'line' and fixed iperfudp.
- 01:52 AM Revision caf024bc (mininet): Made help string a class var.
- 01:45 AM Revision e555f83c (mininet): Replaced stdout.write() with output()
- 01:37 AM Revision c1667986 (mininet): Updated comments to reflect interactive command support.
- It may be fragile, but it does sort of work.
- 01:34 AM Revision f800e512 (mininet): Tweaks for better interactive command handling.
- 01:33 AM Revision f24e70a4 (mininet): Added timeout option for monitor().
- This allows monitor() to be used for polling. Of course, you
probably want to use poll() first anyway, but it's nice ...
- 01:32 AM Revision 3482b446 (mininet): Changed to not print control chars we don't handle.
- 08:43 AM Revision e7ba6b9e (mininet): Add title to consoles.
- 08:42 AM Revision bbe5f8a3 (mininet): Minor comment changes.
- 08:12 AM Revision fce4d59d (mininet): Added ability to show switches and controllers.
- 08:12 AM Revision f583900d (mininet): Added default title of 'Node'.
- 06:54 AM Revision 68f97b74 (mininet): Added explicit xterm and gterm commands.
- This is not as generic as having a single 'term' command, but
it's a lot more convenient to use.
- 06:53 AM Revision 9ab2cba8 (mininet): Fixed gterm support; quote and join -e argument.
- 06:52 AM Revision 99c035d9 (mininet): Changed to automatically call build() if necessary.
- 06:51 AM Revision 6c82d1ba (mininet): Added blurbs for new demos.
- 06:51 AM Revision 03e59652 (mininet): Changed to use info() and not call build() unnecessarily.
- 05:40 AM Revision c3a583c8 (mininet): Changed comment on iperf.
- 05:38 AM Revision e123afea (mininet): Changed to let iperf run indefinitely. Simplifies things.
- 05:27 AM Revision 7ad48292 (mininet): Added iperf command.
- 05:04 AM Revision a650b8e6 (mininet): Fixed catch: typo.
- 04:35 AM Revision a4db2c2f (mininet): Removed unnecessary init() calls.
- 04:35 AM Revision 4720f559 (mininet): Fixed to import TreeNet and to skip unnecessary init().
- 04:35 AM Revision 56278434 (mininet): Changed to use library TreeNet() and remove unnecessary init().
- 04:31 AM Revision 4a67fc9a (mininet): Changed screen(1) names from hN to mininet.hN.
- This should make it easier for people who use screen for other purposes
to identify which sessions were created by mi...
- 04:30 AM Revision 257a2f63 (mininet): Added ovs-openflowd to list of zombies.
- We may still need additional code to clean up after ovs.
- 04:29 AM Revision c6e7eaf0 (mininet): Changed to not die immediately if we send in an empty command.
- There might still be some issues with this however...
- 04:29 AM Revision cd745748 (mininet): Re-added TreeNet convenience function.
- 04:15 AM Revision 5fb3d542 (mininet): Restored numbering of tree nodes.
- 04:10 AM Revision 724f1144 (mininet): Changed messages slightly.
- For a network, we create "links" rather than "edges" on a graph.
"Edges" is a bit confusing because the links may no...
- 04:01 AM Revision 8e4d818a (mininet): Made the scroll bars narrower to fit ping output on my 15" screen.
- 03:52 AM Revision d0e53ca8 (mininet): Added semi-interactive command line support.
- Now you can type commands into each mini-console!
- 03:52 AM Revision f8901597 (mininet): Added default prefix for window titles if none is specified.
- 03:25 AM Revision 388f54e1 (mininet): Fixed regex typo.
- 03:24 AM Revision ff6145c0 (mininet): Change import to reflect renamed mininet.term module.
- 02:29 AM Revision 3e6b3dd2 (mininet): Added an example of how to make an empty Mininet and add things to it.
- 02:28 AM Revision c58bb42f (mininet): Added updbwgraph, a demo of how to graphically monitor node output.
- 02:26 AM Revision afe0ce81 (mininet): Added simple console tool demo.
- The console tool spawns and monitors a bunch of nodes.
- 02:26 AM Revision e10abba0 (mininet): Added a simple graphical network editor demo.
- 02:24 AM Revision b5672f15 (mininet): Cleaning up read/monitor/interrupt.
- Now you don't need to specify a default read count.
Now, by default, we print the pid out in sendCmd() which allows ...
- 02:24 AM Revision de901ef0 (mininet): Modified to allow execed nodes to work, if we ever reinstate them.
- 02:23 AM Revision b1affce8 (mininet): Removed TreeNet() convenience function (moved to topolib.)
- 02:23 AM Revision 8bbd3685 (mininet): Moved TreeNet() convenience function here.
Also available in: Atom