From 04/12/2010 to 05/11/2010
- 08:15 AM Revision c26875cb (mininet): Fixed minor breakage due to code cleanup.
- 12:48 AM Revision e3f6ecca (mininet): Pass codecheck.
- 02:11 AM Revision 259d7133 (mininet): Pass pyflakes.
- 12:32 AM Revision c79882b7 (mininet): Fixed typo.
- 10:08 PM Revision 6c5cc2bf (mininet): Fix malformed patch format.
- For some reason, the leading spaces were missing.
- 10:06 PM Revision 83e7ea2a (mininet): Correction: blacklist.conf -> blacklist
- On debian, the module blacklist is blacklist, not
- 12:16 AM Revision 6ef2973f (mininet): Use switches rather than switches.keys().
- Minor cosmetic change, really.
- 12:12 AM Revision e55cbef1 (mininet): Removed debugging printing.
- Note now that we can pass options into switches; for example,
we could enable stp with Switch( 's1', opts='--stp' ).
- 12:08 AM Revision 3758da2e (mininet): Minor comment change.
- 12:06 AM Revision 121eb449 (mininet): Changed to support new cmd() interface.
- It seems that it is more convenient to be able to call
cmd( 'foo', 'bar', 1)
for example. However, this may make it...
- 12:05 AM Revision 8bc00379 (mininet): Fixed link check and updated quietRun interface.
- Link check wasn't quite right - e.g. 'eth1' could be found in
Updated quietRun to allow passing ...
- 12:04 AM Revision 54dfb243 (mininet): Changed to use new cmd interface.
- I'm still not 100% sure on this.
- 12:04 AM Revision b1458654 (mininet): Added comment advising use of high-level API.
- 12:03 AM Revision 83332c1a (mininet): Handle interfaces (e.g. real interfaces) without remote Node.
- 12:02 AM Revision d2ff558d (mininet): Correctly handle xterm creation with new makeTerm interface.
- 12:02 AM Revision 34954fe6 (mininet): Minor comment change.
- 12:01 AM Revision ab1fb093 (mininet): Added output hook and graph.
- 01:56 AM Revision 2a554ae3 (mininet): Changed 'args' to 'line' and fixed iperfudp.
- 01:52 AM Revision caf024bc (mininet): Made help string a class var.
- 01:45 AM Revision e555f83c (mininet): Replaced stdout.write() with output()
- 01:37 AM Revision c1667986 (mininet): Updated comments to reflect interactive command support.
- It may be fragile, but it does sort of work.
- 01:34 AM Revision f800e512 (mininet): Tweaks for better interactive command handling.
- 01:33 AM Revision f24e70a4 (mininet): Added timeout option for monitor().
- This allows monitor() to be used for polling. Of course, you
probably want to use poll() first anyway, but it's nice ...
- 01:32 AM Revision 3482b446 (mininet): Changed to not print control chars we don't handle.
Also available in: Atom