From 10/17/2012 to 11/15/2012
- 08:50 AM Revision 3744638e (mininet): node: add OVS passive listening support
- 08:50 AM Revision 915c6d4a (mininet): node: Use space, rather than comma, to separate controllers
- for OVS
Otherwise, OVS thinks the second controller is a parameter of the first, and
only creates one controller ent...
- 08:50 AM Revision dec1f402 (mininet): custom topo: remove author name
- No need for this here, especially because this file is in the walkthrough
and will be found by web crawlers.
- 08:50 AM Revision bd964adb (mininet): mn: change default passive listening port to 6634
- Becomes consistent with the OpenFlow walkthrough & MN walkthrough web pages.
- 05:28 AM Revision 987fd755 (mininet): Fix custom topology example; outdated import
- Reported-by: Julius Bachnick
- 06:47 PM Revision 03c3123b (mininet): test_hifi: Fix occasional test breakage
- Source of error: regex to parse ps output had a single space, rather
than handling any amount of whitespace before th...
- 03:57 PM Revision 1f1d590c (mininet): test: Improve unit tests to verify basic functionality
- Also a more complete ping test that parses all output to the CLI.
These tests expand the hifi-specific ones to not j...
- 03:55 PM Revision fcd01592 (mininet): Move CPU limit into net, to be reused in future unit tests
- 08:43 AM Revision e1205a8a (mininet): Add a simple unit test for link/host creation with options
- 07:28 AM Revision d7768ab2 (mininet): examples/simpleperf: Warn in docstring about effects of link settings
- These include dropped pings and iperf hanging.
- 06:44 AM Revision bf208cde (mininet): Fix SSHD example by generalizing input intf args
- A number of functions in node.py look like this:
return self.intf( intf ).<other stuff>
- 05:33 AM Revision 12fea0f6 (mininet): examples/baresshd: ensure root permissions
- Prevent idiots like me from getting confused by non-obvious 'broken pipe'
errors when they forget to put 'sudo' in fr...
- 05:32 AM Revision bcfb3009 (mininet): small refactor: put function to ensure root in util
- Two benefits:
- One place to change if in the future, a more granular method of
root access is used (like the BigSw...
- 04:53 AM Revision 8a1264e2 (mininet): Fix 'cgroups not mounted' error in U12.10
- 'mount' shows something slightly different in Ubuntu 12.10:
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup type tmpfs (rw,uid=0,gid=0,mode...
- 02:33 AM Revision 36c9b040 (mininet): examples: Add new tests to README
- 02:06 AM Revision 2eb0593c (mininet): examples/cpu: Fix typo, note existence in README
- 02:05 AM Revision d40003e0 (mininet): examples: Make simpleperf.py executable
- 01:21 AM Revision 9330a33f (mininet): pep8: Fix E501 line-too-long errors incurred fixing other pep8 stuff...
- 01:17 AM Revision 2e089b5e (mininet): pep8: Fix E127 continuation line over-indented
- There are a bunch of these remaining, but I don't think the right course is
to 'fix' all of them to make pep8 happy, ...
- 12:59 AM Revision edf60032 (mininet): pep8: fix E128 continuation line under-indented errors
- I wasn't sure this was worth fixing at first, but it does look more readable
- 12:08 AM Revision c0095746 (mininet): pep8: Fix E121/126, continuation line indention
- 11:01 PM Revision 33d548b4 (mininet): pep8: Fix E121 continuation line indentation is not a multiple of four
- 10:56 PM Revision 615ebb7a (mininet): pep8: Fix E125 continuation line does not distinguish itself from ne...
- 10:46 PM Revision 7a506047 (mininet): pep8: Fix E711, comparisons to None should use 'is' or 'is not'
- Lengthy discussion of why this is a good thing (I didn't know) at SO:
- 10:39 PM Revision 0bd5c651 (mininet): pep8: Fix E203 whitespace before punctutation
- 10:36 PM Revision 1052f8a0 (mininet): pep8: Fix E271/E272, spaces before/after keyword
- 02:08 AM Revision 03d211f2 (mininet): codecheck: Make codecheck happy with a consistent version num
- 02:07 AM Revision f6c42394 (mininet): install: Add 'make codecheck' deps
- These total to only ~200KB.
- 12:46 AM Revision 59897168 (mininet): install: Update OFTest repo location
- This repo has moved to git://github.com/floodlight/oftest.git
- 12:46 AM Revision b597ef5d (mininet): install: Add help2man to MN deps
- 'make install' calls help2man, so apt-get install it beforehand.
- 08:09 AM Revision e3c8066a (mininet): OK, github is broken - reverting to old spacing.
- 08:09 AM Revision 78e3e18c (mininet): trying to fix list spacing
- 08:07 AM Revision 01e028c1 (mininet): Add Mininet-HiFi comment
- 08:04 AM Revision d49aaf0f (mininet): Hmm, maybe this is better.
- 08:03 AM Revision f7d6c9e7 (mininet): Another attempt.
- 08:02 AM Revision 015aaa21 (mininet): That didn't work...
- 08:02 AM Revision bad86563 (mininet): More header madness.
- 07:58 AM Revision eb3b74ea (mininet): sudo mn seems lonely if it takes up the whole line
- 07:57 AM Revision dabc0b81 (mininet): Bash in tt, abolish forward single quotes.
- 07:55 AM Revision dd1a450b (mininet): Mars needs commas!
- 07:52 AM Revision ead9f830 (mininet): Reflow text and try crazy idea for heading.
- 07:47 AM Revision 0fb91f18 (mininet): More minor tweaks....
- 07:31 AM Revision 3e38a959 (mininet): Moved installation instructions and prereqs into INSTALL.
- 07:18 AM Revision 535e61d2 (mininet): Still trying to fix the typeface and spacing...
- 06:05 AM Revision 4885cb24 (mininet): Update README.md
- File and command names in typewriter text.
- 04:59 AM Revision ff4b4143 (mininet): Minor changes.
- 04:38 AM Revision 21b2c2c4 (mininet): VERSION -> 2.0.0rc1
- 04:36 AM Revision e2b799b8 (mininet): Fix/work around setuptools' evil PYTHONPATH madness.
- 11:53 PM Revision 4744aa2b (mininet): Updated README to reflect Mininet 2.0.
- 11:10 PM Revision c04ef88e (mininet): Add note regarding removing old OVS junk.
- 08:32 PM Revision 6ca49a78 (mininet): OVS Install on 10.04
- 08:32 PM Revision c703bafd (mininet): Don't try to look for cgroups in mount on 10.04 - oddly not there.
- 08:31 PM Revision a2f659de (mininet): Work around issues with cgroup-bin processes for 10.04
- 08:29 PM Revision 4a08ccdf (mininet): Demote fast-link requests to warning
- 08:29 PM Revision 6525cd90 (mininet): Add /mng/cgroups killer, specific to 10.04
- 11:58 PM Revision 4b1dc93b (mininet): Avoid modifying keyword parameter dictionary in customized()
- 11:50 PM Revision f58f83c0 (mininet): Allow controller to optionally be a list of constructors/classes
- 11:45 PM Revision 22b8e5e4 (mininet): Add custom name to customized functions.
- Note: we could probably use functools.partial.
Also available in: Atom