From 02/06/2013 to 03/07/2013
- 01:26 AM Revision 31fe4f1b (mininet): Fix pmonitor() to not return blank lines on EOF
- fixes #109 (hopefully)
- 12:55 AM Revision dcb3036b (mininet): Change to use addLink() interface for symmetry/consistency.
- 12:06 AM Revision 9734d9d7 (mininet): Add configuration to disable IPv6, since old method no longer works.
- fixes #108
- 03:14 AM Revision 23c70f60 (mininet): Add px command which uses exec() vs. py's eval()
- This is necessary since exec() isn't really a function, and
eval can't evaluate statements.
- 01:59 AM Revision f0181372 (mininet): Updated to reflect new controllers.py and old controllers2.py
- 01:56 AM Revision ad09c1e0 (mininet): Add new example of making a custom Switch() class.
- 01:55 AM Revision 31e1ff71 (mininet): Rename controllers.py to controllers2.py since it's less convenient.
- 01:40 AM Revision 8b8bb375 (mininet): Remove unnecessary addHost() function, and clarify things a bit.
- Fixes #102
Also available in: Atom