From 05/30/2013 to 06/28/2013
- 10:01 PM Revision 8ee4aa6d (mininet): install.sh: add support for IVS
- 12:56 AM Revision 91261b27 (mininet): IVSSwitch: add support for dpctl
- dpctl is not included with IVS. The user will need to obtain it from the
OpenFlow reference repository.
- 09:50 PM Revision 812c91cc (mininet): test_hifi: use SWITCH to pick the switch class
- 09:50 PM Revision 27da832d (mininet): add support for the IVS virtual switch
- IVS is an open source virtual switch available for download at
https://github.com/floodlight/ivs. It uses the openvsw...
- 01:21 PM Revision aa554d98 (mininet): Workaround: add default dpopts='--no-slicing' to UserSwitch
- This disables slicing by default but fixes bandwidth limits.
Eventually we want to enable both to work together, but ...
- 01:14 PM Revision 804c4bbf (mininet): Workaround: add dpopts to UserSwitch
- Currently, slicing on the user switch breaks bandwidth limits.
We don't yet have a good way of using both of them at ...
- 12:00 PM Revision 1a658054 (mininet): Ensure dpid is a valid hex string in OVSSwitch
- 03:26 AM Revision 33e39a24 (mininet): Fix some pylint messages.
- 03:16 AM Revision 538a856c (mininet): Add Switch.connected() and OVSSwitch.controllerUUIDs()
- 02:39 AM Revision 877e7efb (mininet): Minor comment change and text change.
- 02:31 AM Revision bdd43bea (mininet): Clean up (and fix) OVSSwitch fast reconnect
- 11:35 PM Revision 307d60a0 (mininet): Replace /etc/hostname entirely; clarify sources.list edit
- 07:51 PM Revision 12758046 (mininet): Fix setDefaultRoute to work with passed parameters.
- 07:06 AM Revision 9aaf87c1 (mininet): Fix typo.
- 07:04 AM Revision 400bbbac (mininet): Update archive for 13.04
- 01:51 AM Revision e5d7b380 (mininet): topo: make new minimal Graph object a Graph, not a DiGraph
- Fixes another Graph regression relative to NetworkX.
RipL broke because the NetworkX Graph object that was used prev...
- 11:27 PM Revision 4e1630e1 (mininet): topo: add __getitem__ for Graph
- Commit 65c35b65 'Remove networkx dependency' broke this line from RipL:
nodes = [n for n in self.g[name] if self...
- 10:57 PM Revision 40b13c28 (mininet): install.sh: Make OF1.3 Netbee location cmd-line configurable
- If NBEEURL is defined when running install.sh, use that location.
Enables use of a local mirror for netbee download....
- 12:27 AM Revision 2de621cd (mininet): "file blocks" -> "disk blocks"
- 12:26 AM Revision 5c5a1eae (mininet): Use dd to zero out disk space (hopefully faster)
- 11:58 PM Revision 8f113b48 (mininet): vm_cleanup: add apt-get autoremove, and zero disk blocks
- 11:32 PM Revision 949e0b3a (mininet): Separate VM finalization as install.sh -tc
- 07:22 PM Revision 448ac9dc (mininet): Merge pull request #150 from MurphyMc/ovs_fast_reconnect
- node: Make OVS switches reconnect quickly
- 12:09 AM Revision dd21df3c (mininet): Don't flush ALL routes and enable OPTIONAL default route/gw
- fixes #152 hopefully
- 01:35 AM Revision ace09779 (mininet): Merge pull request #149 from MurphyMc/ovs_userspace_v2
- node: Allow OVSSwitch to run in userspace mode
- 11:28 PM Revision 3df07feb (mininet): node: Make OVS switches reconnect quickly
- Ordinarily, OVS switches back off when they can't reach their controllers.
Under the type of scenarios where Mininet ...
- 11:23 PM Revision 153d598d (mininet): node: Allow OVSSwitch to run in userspace mode
- This adds a datapath parameter to OVSSwitch which allows one to tell OVS to
run in userspace mode rather than kernel ...
- 11:18 PM Revision a22e2618 (mininet): topo: Add host count param to LinearTopo
- Previously, LinearTopo took one parameter (k), which controlled the number
of switches; each of these got one host. ...
- 06:53 AM Revision 3582facd (mininet): install.sh: Use newer Netbee location for OF1.3 install
- The previous version (12-05-16) does not compile on Ubuntu 12.10.
Also use a local variable to reduce duplication.
Also available in: Atom