From 06/16/2013 to 07/15/2013
- 12:20 PM Revision 5b609ef9 (mininet): Adding mininet doxygen installation dependencies.
- Right now after installing mininet using util/install.sh there is a problem when try to generate doc:
- 10:17 AM Revision 36bf8ac9 (mininet): mnexec.c: substituting tabs with spaces.
- 10:17 AM Revision efe3877e (mininet): Fixed mininet.org url in README.md.
- 08:31 PM Revision 433ca2ec (mininet): Fix issue with mountCgroups not recognizing mounted cgroup
- Changed mountCgroups to use the file /proc/mounts (instead of the
current case where it uses the less reliable
- 06:30 PM Revision fec98e27 (mininet): Added output line to ping that is closer to ping program output
- 06:17 PM Revision c188bee3 (mininet): Fixed divide by 0 error in ping command when no packets are sent
- fixes #143
- 06:19 PM Revision 0e2cc609 (mininet): tests: run all tests with OVS, IVS, and userspace switches
- Each switch gets its own class so that the test results are listed separately.
- 02:23 AM Revision adf391fd (mininet): Fixed install.sh script to allow Mininet to be installed from any di...
- Fixes #94
- 11:34 PM Revision 5d529edf (mininet): Removing unused import in mininet/link.py
- 11:30 PM Revision 59eeeadb (mininet): Style changes in mininet/node.py and removing used import in mininet...
- 10:49 PM Revision 7265e2e8 (mininet): Merge branch 'master' of github.com:mininet/mininet
- 10:48 PM Revision 5c019d2a (mininet): CPULimitedHost cleanup() calls superclass method
- fixes #161
- 09:34 PM Revision 679a3f19 (mininet): Don't stop data network controllers twice.
- 03:36 PM Revision 60abb344 (mininet): clean: kill ivs processes
- 03:34 PM Revision 94ff77f2 (mininet): clean: don't wait forever for ovsdb
- This could happen if OVS was installed but not running.
- 02:27 AM Revision 10be691b (mininet): Clean up intfs in root NS, and avoid deleting HW intfs
- It appears that under certain conditions, such as when a
namespace exits, both ends of a veth pair may get dumped
- 01:38 AM Revision 703c6b10 (mininet): Clean up makeIntfPair to prepare for pid namespaces, chroot
- 07:45 AM Revision fcdb6d8a (mininet): Remove unneeded line.
- 07:41 AM Revision 32502bbd (mininet): Add controlnet.py example.
- 11:05 PM Revision 71ffb002 (mininet): IVSSwitch: remove namespace warnings
- IVS works fine using --innamespace.
- 10:01 PM Revision 8ee4aa6d (mininet): install.sh: add support for IVS
- 12:56 AM Revision 91261b27 (mininet): IVSSwitch: add support for dpctl
- dpctl is not included with IVS. The user will need to obtain it from the
OpenFlow reference repository.
- 09:50 PM Revision 812c91cc (mininet): test_hifi: use SWITCH to pick the switch class
- 09:50 PM Revision 27da832d (mininet): add support for the IVS virtual switch
- IVS is an open source virtual switch available for download at
https://github.com/floodlight/ivs. It uses the openvsw...
- 01:21 PM Revision aa554d98 (mininet): Workaround: add default dpopts='--no-slicing' to UserSwitch
- This disables slicing by default but fixes bandwidth limits.
Eventually we want to enable both to work together, but ...
- 01:14 PM Revision 804c4bbf (mininet): Workaround: add dpopts to UserSwitch
- Currently, slicing on the user switch breaks bandwidth limits.
We don't yet have a good way of using both of them at ...
- 12:00 PM Revision 1a658054 (mininet): Ensure dpid is a valid hex string in OVSSwitch
- 03:26 AM Revision 33e39a24 (mininet): Fix some pylint messages.
- 03:16 AM Revision 538a856c (mininet): Add Switch.connected() and OVSSwitch.controllerUUIDs()
- 02:39 AM Revision 877e7efb (mininet): Minor comment change and text change.
- 02:31 AM Revision bdd43bea (mininet): Clean up (and fix) OVSSwitch fast reconnect
- 11:35 PM Revision 307d60a0 (mininet): Replace /etc/hostname entirely; clarify sources.list edit
- 07:51 PM Revision 12758046 (mininet): Fix setDefaultRoute to work with passed parameters.
- 07:06 AM Revision 9aaf87c1 (mininet): Fix typo.
- 07:04 AM Revision 400bbbac (mininet): Update archive for 13.04
- 01:51 AM Revision e5d7b380 (mininet): topo: make new minimal Graph object a Graph, not a DiGraph
- Fixes another Graph regression relative to NetworkX.
RipL broke because the NetworkX Graph object that was used prev...
- 11:27 PM Revision 4e1630e1 (mininet): topo: add __getitem__ for Graph
- Commit 65c35b65 'Remove networkx dependency' broke this line from RipL:
nodes = [n for n in self.g[name] if self...
- 10:57 PM Revision 40b13c28 (mininet): install.sh: Make OF1.3 Netbee location cmd-line configurable
- If NBEEURL is defined when running install.sh, use that location.
Enables use of a local mirror for netbee download....
- 12:27 AM Revision 2de621cd (mininet): "file blocks" -> "disk blocks"
- 12:26 AM Revision 5c5a1eae (mininet): Use dd to zero out disk space (hopefully faster)
- 11:58 PM Revision 8f113b48 (mininet): vm_cleanup: add apt-get autoremove, and zero disk blocks
- 11:32 PM Revision 949e0b3a (mininet): Separate VM finalization as install.sh -tc
- 07:22 PM Revision 448ac9dc (mininet): Merge pull request #150 from MurphyMc/ovs_fast_reconnect
- node: Make OVS switches reconnect quickly
- 12:09 AM Revision dd21df3c (mininet): Don't flush ALL routes and enable OPTIONAL default route/gw
- fixes #152 hopefully
Also available in: Atom