From 06/27/2013 to 07/26/2013
- 09:43 PM Revision 4316be95 (mininet): Prevent Mininet from crashing when display not set
- fixes #173
- 08:45 PM Revision 19bc1df1 (mininet): fixed style error
- 02:27 AM Revision bda2317d (mininet): Catching exceptions thrown in mn
- 06:01 AM Revision 1f07530a (mininet): install.sh: Fix break from version overrides missing, + annotate them
- D'oh! Next time test presence _and_ absense of an added env var.
OTOH, when people notice this quickly, it means th...
- 12:05 AM Revision d5f57784 (mininet): Merge branch 'master' of github.com:mininet/mininet
- 12:03 AM Revision 1ecc63df (mininet): improved check for downed link in parsePingFull
- fixes #176
- 05:14 AM Revision 1e4e8b70 (mininet): Merge pull request #174 from pantuza/master
- Dynamic Network with Remote Controller example; Extended LinearTopo
- 07:53 PM Revision e45cc16a (mininet): Merge pull request #1 from bocon13/master
- Simplified and refactored examples/dynamicnet.py
- 11:17 PM Revision c26b4525 (mininet): Moving developer dependencies to separate function in install.sh
- Developer dependencies are ~1GB
- 11:07 PM Revision ea29d2b2 (mininet): Merge pull request #171 from vitalivanov/dev
- Cleanup and cosmetic changes.
- 11:04 PM Revision 5559a93d (mininet): Merge pull request #170 from piyushs/cgroup-fix
- Fix issue with mountCgroups not recognizing mounted cgroup
- 10:56 PM Revision 92112315 (mininet): Simplified and refactored examples/dynamicnet.py
- Extended LinearTopo to support mulitple hosts per switch
- 08:55 PM Revision 2a1f2d59 (mininet): Merge pull request #175 from daviderickson/extensibility
- Extensibility Improvements
- 05:32 PM Revision 3e70b01e (mininet): Enable OF 1.3 switch revision choice
- 05:29 PM Revision b5552773 (mininet): Enable OF dissector revision choice
- 01:42 AM Revision bf97d21c (mininet): Added dynamicnet.py to README file of the examples
- 01:34 AM Revision c5549879 (mininet): Merge branch 'master' of github.com:pantuza/mininet
- 01:32 AM Revision 6f09dedf (mininet): Dynamic network creation using a remote controller
- The script builds a network topology based on command line
arguments and uses a remote controller
- 12:50 AM Revision 0a543602 (mininet): IVSSwitch: support running IVS in a namespace
- This change uses the `Node.cmd` method instead of `Popen`. The `cmd` method
sends the input to a shell which may be i...
- 08:50 PM Revision 5c242637 (mininet): clean: send SIGTERM before SIGKILL
- IVS needs to be sent SIGTERM so it has a chance to clean up the kernel
- 12:20 PM Revision 5b609ef9 (mininet): Adding mininet doxygen installation dependencies.
- Right now after installing mininet using util/install.sh there is a problem when try to generate doc:
- 10:17 AM Revision 36bf8ac9 (mininet): mnexec.c: substituting tabs with spaces.
- 10:17 AM Revision efe3877e (mininet): Fixed mininet.org url in README.md.
- 08:31 PM Revision 433ca2ec (mininet): Fix issue with mountCgroups not recognizing mounted cgroup
- Changed mountCgroups to use the file /proc/mounts (instead of the
current case where it uses the less reliable
- 06:30 PM Revision fec98e27 (mininet): Added output line to ping that is closer to ping program output
- 06:17 PM Revision c188bee3 (mininet): Fixed divide by 0 error in ping command when no packets are sent
- fixes #143
- 06:19 PM Revision 0e2cc609 (mininet): tests: run all tests with OVS, IVS, and userspace switches
- Each switch gets its own class so that the test results are listed separately.
- 02:23 AM Revision adf391fd (mininet): Fixed install.sh script to allow Mininet to be installed from any di...
- Fixes #94
- 11:34 PM Revision 5d529edf (mininet): Removing unused import in mininet/link.py
- 11:30 PM Revision 59eeeadb (mininet): Style changes in mininet/node.py and removing used import in mininet...
- 10:49 PM Revision 7265e2e8 (mininet): Merge branch 'master' of github.com:mininet/mininet
- 10:48 PM Revision 5c019d2a (mininet): CPULimitedHost cleanup() calls superclass method
- fixes #161
- 09:34 PM Revision 679a3f19 (mininet): Don't stop data network controllers twice.
- 03:36 PM Revision 60abb344 (mininet): clean: kill ivs processes
- 03:34 PM Revision 94ff77f2 (mininet): clean: don't wait forever for ovsdb
- This could happen if OVS was installed but not running.
- 02:27 AM Revision 10be691b (mininet): Clean up intfs in root NS, and avoid deleting HW intfs
- It appears that under certain conditions, such as when a
namespace exits, both ends of a veth pair may get dumped
- 01:38 AM Revision 703c6b10 (mininet): Clean up makeIntfPair to prepare for pid namespaces, chroot
- 07:45 AM Revision fcdb6d8a (mininet): Remove unneeded line.
- 07:41 AM Revision 32502bbd (mininet): Add controlnet.py example.
- 11:05 PM Revision 71ffb002 (mininet): IVSSwitch: remove namespace warnings
- IVS works fine using --innamespace.
- 10:01 PM Revision 8ee4aa6d (mininet): install.sh: add support for IVS
- 12:56 AM Revision 91261b27 (mininet): IVSSwitch: add support for dpctl
- dpctl is not included with IVS. The user will need to obtain it from the
OpenFlow reference repository.
- 09:50 PM Revision 812c91cc (mininet): test_hifi: use SWITCH to pick the switch class
- 09:50 PM Revision 27da832d (mininet): add support for the IVS virtual switch
- IVS is an open source virtual switch available for download at
https://github.com/floodlight/ivs. It uses the openvsw...
Also available in: Atom