From 09/14/2014 to 10/13/2014
- 08:52 PM Revision 501eb4f9 (mininet): Add more information for test condition failure
- 05:52 PM Revision f3411593 (mininet): support wireshark versions greater than 1.11
- 07:33 PM Revision 5eca0802 (mininet): Merge pull request #407 from cdburkard/patches/baresshd_waitListening
- wait for sshd to start in baresshd example
- 11:11 PM Revision 2ceb5791 (mininet): Merge branch 'cdburkard-patches/test_walkthrough'
- 11:08 PM Revision 61c144b9 (mininet): Minor fixes to wireshark test
- 09:27 PM Revision 8537e8d9 (mininet): Merge pull request #404 from cdburkard/patches/default_cli
- use node.pexec() to update IP address of intf instead of node.cmd()
- 04:50 PM Revision 33d42e25 (mininet): if a test fails or exits with an error, run cleanup as a precaution
- 11:52 AM Revision 7c5d2771 (mininet): wait for sshd to start in example
- 03:09 AM Revision 098bede0 (mininet): Wait for controller shutdown.
- Unfortunately, this can slow things down a bit - perhaps
100-200 ms in the case of ovs-controller, but I am hoping th...
- 01:45 AM Revision 629e58ca (mininet): Add 'use' test for using VM interactively
- 06:10 PM Revision e3ab3fc2 (mininet): fix a few small issues with walkthrough tests
- 04:19 PM Revision f1123e71 (mininet): update interface IP address with pexec so that backgrounded process ...
- 06:05 AM Revision 778267aa (mininet): if there are no interfaces to ping, there are no packets sent
- 12:32 AM Revision d6da13d4 (mininet): ntpd doesn't take a server argument
- 12:29 AM Revision 92a4f2dd (mininet): Try using ntpd since ntpdate doesn't always work
- 09:42 PM Revision ded25a9e (mininet): disableNtpd: wait 1 second and print out date just to be sure
- 09:20 PM Revision 1bae1aab (mininet): Turn of ntpd and set date manually before tests
- This should fix the problem where we see the first test
taking negative time, as well as possibly other issues
- 10:19 PM Revision 01a1e8e4 (mininet): Merge pull request #397 from cdburkard/patches/test_nets
- wait for switches to connect during test_nets
- 02:57 AM Revision 9487cb50 (mininet): Fix typo
- 02:06 AM Revision 461751e5 (mininet): Merge branch 'cdburkard-patches/linear_bw'
- 02:06 AM Revision 762479c1 (mininet): Merge branch 'patches/linear_bw' of https://github.com/cdburkard/min...
- 01:51 AM Revision c8607467 (mininet): Merge branch 'cdburkard-patches/fix_sshd'
- 01:50 AM Revision f8e98d6a (mininet): Merge branch 'patches/fix_sshd' of https://github.com/cdburkard/mini...
- 01:33 AM Revision 4aa0b823 (mininet): Merge pull request #395 from cdburkard/patches/vlan_fail_output
- check for vlan dependency
- 12:41 AM Revision f9522b30 (mininet): Merge pull request #394 from cdburkard/patches/cpu_test
- continue to test cfs if rt is not enabled in kernel
- 11:30 PM Revision ec26c749 (mininet): Install vconfig in VM for VLAN example
- This should help with #393 although it doesn't solve
the root issue of the example failing silently when
vconfig is m...
- 01:43 PM Revision 684092ba (mininet): wait for switches to connect during test_nets
- 11:48 AM Revision 9cbf4688 (mininet): add 1ms delay to all links to exaggerate TCP bandwidth decrease acro...
- 11:47 AM Revision 74857ba4 (mininet): remove User Switch from linearBandwidth due to poor performance
- 11:31 AM Revision f1b61c62 (mininet): Merge branch 'master' of github.com:mininet/mininet into patches/fix...
- 11:30 AM Revision cf5bbd59 (mininet): promote waitListening to util.py
- 11:30 AM Revision c0d8fc0d (mininet): wait until sshd has started on each host
- 11:30 AM Revision a565bdd5 (mininet): fix popen to work with shell
- 11:24 AM Revision eef43402 (mininet): check for vlan dependency
- 10:20 AM Revision 54bd9e61 (mininet): continue to test cfs if rt is not enabled in kernel
- 11:47 PM Revision fa7edec7 (mininet): Merge pull request #391 from cdburkard/patches/fix_popen
- workaround: attach to cgroup first, then mount namespace
- 11:41 PM Revision 89cc29b4 (mininet): Merge pull request #367 from cdburkard/devel/Ryu
- add Ryu controller support to Mininet
- 10:42 PM Revision 686a9993 (mininet): add Ryu controller to mininet
- 05:51 AM Revision e16c5fe9 (mininet): attach to cgroup first, then mount namespace
- 01:43 AM Revision dedb06b2 (mininet): Wait for crlf after OK/FAILED for better -v output
- 09:19 PM Revision 5fc3f57e (mininet): Merge pull request #386 from cdburkard/patches/cpu_test
- Skip test_cpu.py if RT_GROUP_SCHED is not enabled
- 09:17 PM Revision 5789dae8 (mininet): Merge pull request #387 from cdburkard/patches/iperf_bw
- use udp with iperf to measure loss. pings are not reliable
- 09:16 PM Revision 0efde9c4 (mininet): Merge pull request #388 from cdburkard/patches/intfOptions
- measure loss with udp iperf
- 08:09 PM Revision 7eeaed99 (mininet): use udp with iperf to measure loss. pings are not reliable
- 07:39 PM Revision f0ce6f50 (mininet): measure loss with udp iperf
- 05:16 PM Revision 823d1b99 (mininet): skip test if RT_GROUP_SCHED is not enabled
- 03:46 PM Revision a160bb48 (wcn_emulator): signal parameter for killall
- 09:06 PM Revision 0597ba9b (wcn_emulator): added pingTest
- 08:23 PM Revision ed87a801 (wcn_emulator): added configuration file parsing, dynamic class loading
- 06:57 PM Revision 61760eab (mininet): Make sure we 'sudo kill' our sudo pexpect process in close().
- This should more reliably shut down pexpect subprocesses when
build.py exits before completion.
- 04:22 PM Revision 29c59d2a (wcn_emulator): changed permissions to result files
- 03:28 PM Revision c09f8d98 (wcn_emulator): refactored test classes and source files
- 01:46 PM Revision 8f01e99f (wcn_emulator): added option to draw graph
- 01:45 PM Revision f26348de (wcn_emulator): fixed bug in optional params
- 12:54 PM Revision b1b1f173 (wcn_emulator): added command line parser + submodule
- 12:49 AM Revision 12095a12 (mininet): Try to install openvswitch-testcontroller if needed
- 12:18 AM Revision 412726d3 (mininet): Fix -a
- 11:32 PM Revision 136c9591 (mininet): Fix wireshark namespace conflict and don't reinstall
- 09:09 PM Revision 2ac4cd43 (mininet): Merge pull request #384 from mininet/devel/loxigen
- Switch to loxigen-built openflow.lua wireshark plugin
- 09:01 PM Revision f603052b (mininet): Install coloring rules regardless of plugin. Also don't clobber.
- 08:45 PM Revision 47be38e6 (mininet): Don't install lua plugin for wireshark 1.12+
- Apparently there is a conflict where the lua plugin
conflicts with the built-in dissector for openflow
that is includ...
- 10:54 PM Revision 9ca775cb (mininet): Switch to loxigen-built openflow.lua wireshark plugin
- The older wireshark dissectors were not well-maintained
and were a pain to build. They also added tons of extra junk
- 07:31 PM Revision e4d49e6d (mininet): Merge pull request #229 from mininet/devel/mobility-example
- A simple mobility API and example
- 07:27 PM Revision 02bf34aa (mininet): Remove setup/isOldOVS which have been merged into OVSSwitch
- 07:43 AM Revision 73ef3e9a (mininet): Merge pull request #375 from cdburkard/patches/multi_core_rt
- fix host --rt
- 07:13 AM Revision 55ef99b6 (mininet): Merge pull request #379 from cdburkard/devel/show_ports
- adding 'ports' command to cli
- 06:31 AM Revision 57686d31 (mininet): Merge pull request #381 from cdburkard/examples/interfaces
- adding example and test for intf.config()
- 06:27 AM Revision 8396960e (mininet): Merge pull request #380 from cdburkard/devel/cli_comments
- parse comments out of CLI
- 06:21 AM Revision 3e8df323 (mininet): Merge pull request #374 from cdburkard/patches/rt
- check if RT_GROUP_SCHED is enabled in kernel
- 08:43 PM Revision 2c10a8e6 (mininet): Merge pull request #376 from cdburkard/patches/pingOutput
- if we do not receive a ping and cannot parse output, return errorTuple
- 08:40 PM Revision e4c4891a (mininet): Merge pull request #359 from mininet/devel/cluster
- Cluster Support Prototype
- 08:31 PM Revision 80d647a9 (mininet): add findUser() to clean up user identification
- 10:52 PM Revision c5e8f09b (mininet): adding comments to CLI
- 10:33 PM Revision 08643fe6 (mininet): adding 'ports' command to cli
- 05:00 PM Revision fc59a53f (wcn_emulator): fix logfile name bug for multiple istances
- 04:27 PM Revision 702db692 (wcn_emulator): enable multi processes per host
- 12:46 PM Revision e6debb65 (wcn_emulator): add robustness to background command failures
Also available in: Atom