From 09/25/2014 to 10/24/2014
- 02:37 PM Revision 61d61eab (wcn_emulator): addes -s switch
- 01:36 PM Revision 461e26e8 (wcn_emulator): some cleanup of the conf loading functions
- 08:42 PM Revision aae0affa (mininet): Merge pull request #411 from cdburkard/devel/cli_usage
- add cli usage information
- 08:36 PM Revision 8190e81b (mininet): Merge pull request #410 from cdburkard/patches/tshark_walkthrough_1404
- support wireshark versions greater than 1.11 in test_walkthrough
- 01:11 AM Revision 16a2a6dc (mininet): Merge pull request #400 from cdburkard/patches/fixEmptyPing
- Mininet crashes when running ping between two hosts with no interfaces
- 01:06 AM Revision b7999978 (mininet): Merge pull request #409 from cdburkard/patches/cleanup_tests
- if a test fails or exits with an error, run cleanup as a precaution
- 12:52 AM Revision e1711f35 (mininet): Use server receive rate rather than client send()/buffering rate
- Fixes #412
- 08:52 PM Revision 501eb4f9 (mininet): Add more information for test condition failure
- 05:52 PM Revision f3411593 (mininet): support wireshark versions greater than 1.11
- 07:33 PM Revision 5eca0802 (mininet): Merge pull request #407 from cdburkard/patches/baresshd_waitListening
- wait for sshd to start in baresshd example
- 11:11 PM Revision 2ceb5791 (mininet): Merge branch 'cdburkard-patches/test_walkthrough'
- 11:08 PM Revision 61c144b9 (mininet): Minor fixes to wireshark test
- 09:27 PM Revision 8537e8d9 (mininet): Merge pull request #404 from cdburkard/patches/default_cli
- use node.pexec() to update IP address of intf instead of node.cmd()
- 04:50 PM Revision 33d42e25 (mininet): if a test fails or exits with an error, run cleanup as a precaution
- 11:52 AM Revision 7c5d2771 (mininet): wait for sshd to start in example
- 03:09 AM Revision 098bede0 (mininet): Wait for controller shutdown.
- Unfortunately, this can slow things down a bit - perhaps
100-200 ms in the case of ovs-controller, but I am hoping th...
- 01:45 AM Revision 629e58ca (mininet): Add 'use' test for using VM interactively
- 06:10 PM Revision e3ab3fc2 (mininet): fix a few small issues with walkthrough tests
- 04:19 PM Revision f1123e71 (mininet): update interface IP address with pexec so that backgrounded process ...
- 06:05 AM Revision 778267aa (mininet): if there are no interfaces to ping, there are no packets sent
- 12:32 AM Revision d6da13d4 (mininet): ntpd doesn't take a server argument
- 12:29 AM Revision 92a4f2dd (mininet): Try using ntpd since ntpdate doesn't always work
- 09:42 PM Revision ded25a9e (mininet): disableNtpd: wait 1 second and print out date just to be sure
- 09:20 PM Revision 1bae1aab (mininet): Turn of ntpd and set date manually before tests
- This should fix the problem where we see the first test
taking negative time, as well as possibly other issues
- 10:19 PM Revision 01a1e8e4 (mininet): Merge pull request #397 from cdburkard/patches/test_nets
- wait for switches to connect during test_nets
- 02:57 AM Revision 9487cb50 (mininet): Fix typo
- 02:06 AM Revision 461751e5 (mininet): Merge branch 'cdburkard-patches/linear_bw'
- 02:06 AM Revision 762479c1 (mininet): Merge branch 'patches/linear_bw' of https://github.com/cdburkard/min...
- 01:51 AM Revision c8607467 (mininet): Merge branch 'cdburkard-patches/fix_sshd'
- 01:50 AM Revision f8e98d6a (mininet): Merge branch 'patches/fix_sshd' of https://github.com/cdburkard/mini...
- 01:33 AM Revision 4aa0b823 (mininet): Merge pull request #395 from cdburkard/patches/vlan_fail_output
- check for vlan dependency
- 12:41 AM Revision f9522b30 (mininet): Merge pull request #394 from cdburkard/patches/cpu_test
- continue to test cfs if rt is not enabled in kernel
- 11:30 PM Revision ec26c749 (mininet): Install vconfig in VM for VLAN example
- This should help with #393 although it doesn't solve
the root issue of the example failing silently when
vconfig is m...
- 01:43 PM Revision 684092ba (mininet): wait for switches to connect during test_nets
- 11:48 AM Revision 9cbf4688 (mininet): add 1ms delay to all links to exaggerate TCP bandwidth decrease acro...
- 11:47 AM Revision 74857ba4 (mininet): remove User Switch from linearBandwidth due to poor performance
- 11:31 AM Revision f1b61c62 (mininet): Merge branch 'master' of github.com:mininet/mininet into patches/fix...
- 11:30 AM Revision c0d8fc0d (mininet): wait until sshd has started on each host
- 11:30 AM Revision cf5bbd59 (mininet): promote waitListening to util.py
- 11:30 AM Revision a565bdd5 (mininet): fix popen to work with shell
- 11:24 AM Revision eef43402 (mininet): check for vlan dependency
- 10:20 AM Revision 54bd9e61 (mininet): continue to test cfs if rt is not enabled in kernel
- 11:47 PM Revision fa7edec7 (mininet): Merge pull request #391 from cdburkard/patches/fix_popen
- workaround: attach to cgroup first, then mount namespace
- 11:41 PM Revision 89cc29b4 (mininet): Merge pull request #367 from cdburkard/devel/Ryu
- add Ryu controller support to Mininet
- 10:42 PM Revision 686a9993 (mininet): add Ryu controller to mininet
- 05:51 AM Revision e16c5fe9 (mininet): attach to cgroup first, then mount namespace
- 01:43 AM Revision dedb06b2 (mininet): Wait for crlf after OK/FAILED for better -v output
- 09:19 PM Revision 5fc3f57e (mininet): Merge pull request #386 from cdburkard/patches/cpu_test
- Skip test_cpu.py if RT_GROUP_SCHED is not enabled
- 09:17 PM Revision 5789dae8 (mininet): Merge pull request #387 from cdburkard/patches/iperf_bw
- use udp with iperf to measure loss. pings are not reliable
- 09:16 PM Revision 0efde9c4 (mininet): Merge pull request #388 from cdburkard/patches/intfOptions
- measure loss with udp iperf
- 08:09 PM Revision 7eeaed99 (mininet): use udp with iperf to measure loss. pings are not reliable
- 07:39 PM Revision f0ce6f50 (mininet): measure loss with udp iperf
- 05:16 PM Revision 823d1b99 (mininet): skip test if RT_GROUP_SCHED is not enabled
- 03:46 PM Revision a160bb48 (wcn_emulator): signal parameter for killall
Also available in: Atom