From 12/19/2014 to 01/17/2015
- 09:56 PM Revision 79f5d39d (mininet): Comment edits and pass code check
- 09:38 PM Revision 6da3fcde (mininet): Add bridges s1-s3 to topology and explain some details
- 09:33 PM Revision 026130bd (mininet): pass code check
- 10:43 AM Revision c1b48fb5 (mininet): Stub out RemoteOVSSwitch.batchShutdown()
- Eventually we should implement true batch shutdown.
In the mean time, we just ignore it. Note there's no good
- 10:36 AM Revision b1983548 (mininet): Fix indentation error
- 10:29 AM Revision c62812a9 (mininet): Update cluster.py for new makeIntfPair
- 10:07 AM Revision 5383b0e6 (mininet): Update comment to reflect OVS patch link limits
- 10:07 AM Revision 9d2e6404 (mininet): add fastIntfPair to speed up link creation
- 10:07 AM Revision 91a73bd1 (mininet): use isinstance( intf, OVSIntf )
- 10:07 AM Revision c069542c (mininet): Add OVSLink/--link ovs, which uses OVS patch links when possible
- 10:07 AM Revision 7a4a865b (mininet): customize makeIntfPair to eliminate fastIntfPair
- 10:07 AM Revision d7e9c3bb (mininet): Add comment about redundant intf.delete()
- 10:07 AM Revision d66b9626 (mininet): Don't stop switches that we've already stopped.
- Note that this also changes the way that links are deleted;
the reason is that the batch shutdown doesn't currently d...
- 10:07 AM Revision da4dcf37 (mininet): Add addresses to fastIntfPair() and fix codecheck
- 10:18 PM Revision 127f35a9 (mininet): Revert to using OVS default OpenFlow versions.
- It makes sense to follow Open vSwitch's lead here.
OVS 2.3 enables OpenFlow 1.0 through 1.3 by default.
OVS 2.0 has i...
- 10:15 PM Revision 171e8151 (mininet): Set OVSSwitch default protocols to OpenFlow10,OpenFlow13
- For OVS versions 1.9 or earlier, this setting is ignored.
Also available in: Atom