From 12/31/2014 to 01/29/2015
- 11:48 AM Revision bd59ecf1 (wcn_emulator): added file name
- 11:47 AM Revision 24e02219 (wcn_emulator): typo
- 08:26 AM Revision a4e93368 (mininet): Set batch=False in OVSSwitch for low-level API
- If you try to use the low-level API, you are probably
not going to call batchStartup()! So, we set batch=False
- 01:04 AM Revision c11e9f33 (mininet): Fix OVS user switch (remove unnecessary % parameter)
- 04:58 PM Revision 68706be2 (wcn_emulator): added compare_results_file to post-compare .results files
- 11:27 PM Revision acdcf9b6 (mininet): cluster: add batchStartup/Shutdown, cleanup
- 11:24 PM Revision c702840a (mininet): Remove debug print lines
- 11:23 PM Revision 254fae2d (mininet): Clarify which intf pair failed and raise exception
- 02:01 AM Revision bdad3e8c (mininet): Merge OVSBatch into OVSSwitch
- Note that we are changing the interface of batchStartup/Shutdown
slightly so that the method can choose not to start ...
- 10:06 PM Revision 574d634f (mininet): Don't clean up links that may have been dumped into root NS.
- This should rarely happen - in the usual case, either the
links will be shut down by Mininet.stop(), or the interface...
- 10:06 PM Revision eafbd2a5 (mininet): Change to OVSSwitch
- 10:06 PM Revision 7485b035 (mininet): make 'ovs-vsctl' string symmetric
- 10:06 PM Revision 8014a702 (mininet): Fix super() typo
- 10:06 PM Revision bec34e72 (mininet): Clean up - TCReapply still broken!
- 10:06 PM Revision 3b4738c2 (mininet): First crack at setting controller backoff in single command
- 10:06 PM Revision 9ca63226 (mininet): Remove shared reconnectms, improve self.started
- We still need to set it in batchShutdown()
- 10:06 PM Revision 957fe1db (mininet): Refactor for compatibility with isOldOVS() == True
- 10:06 PM Revision 30ebb852 (mininet): errRun: add debug( results )
- 10:06 PM Revision 959586bc (mininet): Add debug(cmd) to errRun()
- 10:06 PM Revision 9bda9848 (mininet): Add OVSBatch class (experimental)
- This implements batch startup for OVS switches.
- 09:55 PM Revision c68e4e76 (mininet): Clarify bandwidth limit for TCIntfs
- In the future, we would like to support higher bandwidth
limits for TCIntfs, but we'll probably need to adjust some
- 12:43 AM Revision 98a8231c (mininet): Exit poll loop on POLLHUP or anything unexpected
- In my opinion, we really shouldn't even get POLLHUP, but
we do. In case we get anything else odd, quite polling on
- 12:41 AM Revision 28ce13d1 (mininet): Fix polling in errRun
- It's tricky to get this right, but basically we want to read
if there is something to read; if not, we want to check ...
- 12:39 AM Revision ef59cd88 (mininet): Return correct success condition in cgroupDel
- Without this, we end up retrying until we fail, instead
of returning immediately on success!
- 10:18 AM Revision 204a198d (wcn_emulator): some fixes
- 09:45 AM Revision 29e07078 (wcn_emulator): fixed bad bug in centrality
- 11:22 AM Revision 9db6cdc2 (mininet): Call delete() in link.stop() ; warn on exited node.cmd()
- We should think a bit about the semantics that we want here.
The comments say "stop and clean up link" so perhaps tha...
- 10:17 AM Revision e5f38d04 (wcn_emulator): now supporting multiple directories, to be polished
- 06:08 PM Revision 8c5a80a9 (wcn_emulator): now supporting multiple topologies per batch run. must debug gr...
- 04:05 PM Revision d708effb (wcn_emulator): added more info in the results file
- 02:39 PM Revision 7b3388ac (wcn_emulator): now re-running the whole routing daemon
- 06:04 PM Revision 7e8da76a (wcn_emulator): added RT to logDump
- 07:35 AM Revision f7b29333 (mininet): 2.2.0 -> 2.2.0+
- 07:35 AM Revision 24520fc9 (mininet): Allow + in version number
- 07:35 AM Revision b93cc989 (mininet): Pass code check
- 06:59 AM Revision a8cc243a (mininet): Add stp param to OVS and connected() to OVSBridge
- This allows --switch ovsbr,stp=True to work correctly
- 05:56 AM Revision e65dc4c6 (mininet): OVSLink: use isinstance() to detect OVSSwitch subclasses
- 12:09 AM Revision d4be9271 (mininet): Merge del-br into cmd, and add reconnectms param
- With newer versions of OVS, this allows us to set up a switch
with a single OVS command (if reconnectms is zero.) If ...
- 09:56 PM Revision 79f5d39d (mininet): Comment edits and pass code check
- 09:38 PM Revision 6da3fcde (mininet): Add bridges s1-s3 to topology and explain some details
- 09:33 PM Revision 026130bd (mininet): pass code check
- 10:43 AM Revision c1b48fb5 (mininet): Stub out RemoteOVSSwitch.batchShutdown()
- Eventually we should implement true batch shutdown.
In the mean time, we just ignore it. Note there's no good
- 10:36 AM Revision b1983548 (mininet): Fix indentation error
- 10:29 AM Revision c62812a9 (mininet): Update cluster.py for new makeIntfPair
- 10:07 AM Revision 7a4a865b (mininet): customize makeIntfPair to eliminate fastIntfPair
- 10:07 AM Revision d7e9c3bb (mininet): Add comment about redundant intf.delete()
- 10:07 AM Revision d66b9626 (mininet): Don't stop switches that we've already stopped.
- Note that this also changes the way that links are deleted;
the reason is that the batch shutdown doesn't currently d...
- 10:07 AM Revision da4dcf37 (mininet): Add addresses to fastIntfPair() and fix codecheck
- 10:07 AM Revision 5383b0e6 (mininet): Update comment to reflect OVS patch link limits
- 10:07 AM Revision 9d2e6404 (mininet): add fastIntfPair to speed up link creation
- 10:07 AM Revision c069542c (mininet): Add OVSLink/--link ovs, which uses OVS patch links when possible
- 10:07 AM Revision 91a73bd1 (mininet): use isinstance( intf, OVSIntf )
- 10:18 PM Revision 127f35a9 (mininet): Revert to using OVS default OpenFlow versions.
- It makes sense to follow Open vSwitch's lead here.
OVS 2.3 enables OpenFlow 1.0 through 1.3 by default.
OVS 2.0 has i...
- 10:15 PM Revision 171e8151 (mininet): Set OVSSwitch default protocols to OpenFlow10,OpenFlow13
- For OVS versions 1.9 or earlier, this setting is ignored.
Also available in: Atom