From 01/06/2015 to 02/04/2015
- 07:16 PM Revision 17ba6a7c (mininet): Add ip:port shorthand to Controller
- Fixes #475
- 06:56 PM Revision f77a8b9e (mininet): Fix customConstructor to work correctly with newargs
- 06:30 PM Revision 3dd8c2cd (mininet): A controller should delete its interfaces if necessary
- This was causing controlnet.py to not clean up its interfaces, since
those interfaces were linked from the controller...
- 05:10 PM Revision 120a5a2b (wcn_emulator): added inheritance in configurations + runs
- 05:10 PM Revision e7253546 (wcn_emulator): bugfix in main + cosmetics
- 05:08 PM Revision 9d61186d (wcn_emulator): added relative data plot
- 05:07 PM Revision c2e84dda (wcn_emulator): removed print, squash me
- 05:06 PM Revision 5d3b038e (wcn_emulator): multiple failures + cleanup + better centrality calculation
- 05:05 PM Revision e873bd31 (wcn_emulator): added methods to config inheritance class
- 05:00 PM Revision 19b72a39 (wcn_emulator): added inheritance to configutations
- 01:27 PM Revision 48a8ed85 (mininet): 2.2.0+ -> 2.2.1d1
- 01:27 PM Revision 74c3511d (mininet): pass code check
- 01:21 PM Revision 5ac113cf (mininet): Batch link delete commands (and minor edits)
- 12:45 PM Revision cd02954c (mininet): pass code check
- 12:44 PM Revision 93be1d04 (mininet): Fix OVS protocols option
- 12:44 PM Revision 6a38811f (mininet): Clarify makeIntfPair behavior and pass code check
- 12:43 PM Revision 4ac45a39 (mininet): Fix super() arg in DataController
- 12:43 PM Revision d7e01bb8 (mininet): Pass code check
- 12:29 PM Revision 340bf3cb (mininet): Remove now-unused quietRun import
- 12:28 PM Revision 5f8547a5 (mininet): Remove now-unused Link import
- 12:27 PM Revision 09e9c055 (mininet): Indent one line for consistency
- 12:26 PM Revision c1dc8057 (mininet): Correctly group switches for batch operations
- 12:15 PM Revision ec9b23ba (mininet): Delete tap9 for CE
- In the future, we should probably not hardwire this,
or should at least make it a constant!!
- 12:14 PM Revision 7c0b56f9 (mininet): Delete both tunnel interfaces
- We also clean things up a bit and check for error messages,
which now can cause exceptions which should invoke cleanup.
- 06:02 AM Revision d90a4551 (mininet): node shell: remove unnecessary -m and unset HISTFILE
- Since we already disable job notification with +m, it doesn't
make sense to set it in the original invocation!
- 05:44 AM Revision b2fe0778 (mininet): Change iperf() to use waitListening()
- 03:24 AM Revision 3e4f2545 (mininet): Merge pull request #474 from mininet/devel/ovsbatch
- Batch startup support for OVS
Currently, every ovs-vsctl command requires reading the entire OVS
- 01:40 AM Revision 2e4dd134 (mininet): Turn off printPid by default to avoid mnexec fork/exec
- 12:02 AM Revision 19331ca2 (mininet): use net.addLink() so that link is cleaned up
- 11:48 AM Revision bd59ecf1 (wcn_emulator): added file name
- 11:47 AM Revision 24e02219 (wcn_emulator): typo
- 08:26 AM Revision a4e93368 (mininet): Set batch=False in OVSSwitch for low-level API
- If you try to use the low-level API, you are probably
not going to call batchStartup()! So, we set batch=False
- 01:04 AM Revision c11e9f33 (mininet): Fix OVS user switch (remove unnecessary % parameter)
- 04:58 PM Revision 68706be2 (wcn_emulator): added compare_results_file to post-compare .results files
- 11:27 PM Revision acdcf9b6 (mininet): cluster: add batchStartup/Shutdown, cleanup
- 11:24 PM Revision c702840a (mininet): Remove debug print lines
- 11:23 PM Revision 254fae2d (mininet): Clarify which intf pair failed and raise exception
- 02:01 AM Revision bdad3e8c (mininet): Merge OVSBatch into OVSSwitch
- Note that we are changing the interface of batchStartup/Shutdown
slightly so that the method can choose not to start ...
- 10:06 PM Revision 574d634f (mininet): Don't clean up links that may have been dumped into root NS.
- This should rarely happen - in the usual case, either the
links will be shut down by Mininet.stop(), or the interface...
- 10:06 PM Revision eafbd2a5 (mininet): Change to OVSSwitch
- 10:06 PM Revision 7485b035 (mininet): make 'ovs-vsctl' string symmetric
- 10:06 PM Revision 8014a702 (mininet): Fix super() typo
- 10:06 PM Revision bec34e72 (mininet): Clean up - TCReapply still broken!
- 10:06 PM Revision 9ca63226 (mininet): Remove shared reconnectms, improve self.started
- We still need to set it in batchShutdown()
- 10:06 PM Revision 3b4738c2 (mininet): First crack at setting controller backoff in single command
- 10:06 PM Revision 957fe1db (mininet): Refactor for compatibility with isOldOVS() == True
- 10:06 PM Revision 30ebb852 (mininet): errRun: add debug( results )
- 10:06 PM Revision 959586bc (mininet): Add debug(cmd) to errRun()
- 10:06 PM Revision 9bda9848 (mininet): Add OVSBatch class (experimental)
- This implements batch startup for OVS switches.
- 09:55 PM Revision c68e4e76 (mininet): Clarify bandwidth limit for TCIntfs
- In the future, we would like to support higher bandwidth
limits for TCIntfs, but we'll probably need to adjust some
- 12:43 AM Revision 98a8231c (mininet): Exit poll loop on POLLHUP or anything unexpected
- In my opinion, we really shouldn't even get POLLHUP, but
we do. In case we get anything else odd, quite polling on
- 12:41 AM Revision 28ce13d1 (mininet): Fix polling in errRun
- It's tricky to get this right, but basically we want to read
if there is something to read; if not, we want to check ...
- 12:39 AM Revision ef59cd88 (mininet): Return correct success condition in cgroupDel
- Without this, we end up retrying until we fail, instead
of returning immediately on success!
- 10:18 AM Revision 204a198d (wcn_emulator): some fixes
- 09:45 AM Revision 29e07078 (wcn_emulator): fixed bad bug in centrality
- 11:22 AM Revision 9db6cdc2 (mininet): Call delete() in link.stop() ; warn on exited node.cmd()
- We should think a bit about the semantics that we want here.
The comments say "stop and clean up link" so perhaps tha...
- 10:17 AM Revision e5f38d04 (wcn_emulator): now supporting multiple directories, to be polished
- 06:08 PM Revision 8c5a80a9 (wcn_emulator): now supporting multiple topologies per batch run. must debug gr...
- 04:05 PM Revision d708effb (wcn_emulator): added more info in the results file
- 02:39 PM Revision 7b3388ac (wcn_emulator): now re-running the whole routing daemon
- 06:04 PM Revision 7e8da76a (wcn_emulator): added RT to logDump
- 07:35 AM Revision f7b29333 (mininet): 2.2.0 -> 2.2.0+
- 07:35 AM Revision 24520fc9 (mininet): Allow + in version number
- 07:35 AM Revision b93cc989 (mininet): Pass code check
- 06:59 AM Revision a8cc243a (mininet): Add stp param to OVS and connected() to OVSBridge
- This allows --switch ovsbr,stp=True to work correctly
- 05:56 AM Revision e65dc4c6 (mininet): OVSLink: use isinstance() to detect OVSSwitch subclasses
- 12:09 AM Revision d4be9271 (mininet): Merge del-br into cmd, and add reconnectms param
- With newer versions of OVS, this allows us to set up a switch
with a single OVS command (if reconnectms is zero.) If ...
- 09:56 PM Revision 79f5d39d (mininet): Comment edits and pass code check
- 09:38 PM Revision 6da3fcde (mininet): Add bridges s1-s3 to topology and explain some details
- 09:33 PM Revision 026130bd (mininet): pass code check
- 10:43 AM Revision c1b48fb5 (mininet): Stub out RemoteOVSSwitch.batchShutdown()
- Eventually we should implement true batch shutdown.
In the mean time, we just ignore it. Note there's no good
- 10:36 AM Revision b1983548 (mininet): Fix indentation error
- 10:29 AM Revision c62812a9 (mininet): Update cluster.py for new makeIntfPair
- 10:07 AM Revision 7a4a865b (mininet): customize makeIntfPair to eliminate fastIntfPair
- 10:07 AM Revision d7e9c3bb (mininet): Add comment about redundant intf.delete()
- 10:07 AM Revision d66b9626 (mininet): Don't stop switches that we've already stopped.
- Note that this also changes the way that links are deleted;
the reason is that the batch shutdown doesn't currently d...
- 10:07 AM Revision da4dcf37 (mininet): Add addresses to fastIntfPair() and fix codecheck
- 10:07 AM Revision 5383b0e6 (mininet): Update comment to reflect OVS patch link limits
- 10:07 AM Revision 9d2e6404 (mininet): add fastIntfPair to speed up link creation
- 10:07 AM Revision 91a73bd1 (mininet): use isinstance( intf, OVSIntf )
- 10:07 AM Revision c069542c (mininet): Add OVSLink/--link ovs, which uses OVS patch links when possible
- 10:18 PM Revision 127f35a9 (mininet): Revert to using OVS default OpenFlow versions.
- It makes sense to follow Open vSwitch's lead here.
OVS 2.3 enables OpenFlow 1.0 through 1.3 by default.
OVS 2.0 has i...
- 10:15 PM Revision 171e8151 (mininet): Set OVSSwitch default protocols to OpenFlow10,OpenFlow13
- For OVS versions 1.9 or earlier, this setting is ignored.
Also available in: Atom