From 03/12/2015 to 04/10/2015
- 06:19 AM Revision 0165d7bd (mininet): Implement Switch.stop(), which doesn't call terminate
- When I changed the switch implementations to call super().stop(),
I neglected to include a Switch.stop() method which...
- 03:19 AM Revision 751861d3 (mininet): Add net.delNode(), net.delLink() and associated methods
- This makes the mid-level net.add*() API symmetric.
You can now delete hosts, switches, controllers and links using
- 12:57 AM Revision 5a7b8f98 (mininet): setIP(): allow multiple IP addresses and IPv6 addresses
- This may be a useful feature, but it doesn't fit well into
the established Mininet API, which assumes a single defaul...
- 12:56 AM Revision 1df1f9a1 (mininet): Fix sorting & remove duplicate
- 11:19 AM Revision 0a810b22 (mininet): Modify SSHDIR and USERDIR path
- 11:12 AM Revision 57c8f593 (mininet): Fixed code indentation
- 03:40 AM Revision 125e6697 (mininet): Support multiple --controller arguments
- 02:43 AM Revision a2486a6d (mininet): Allow node.setIP() to pass extra arguments to intf.setIP()
- 10:22 PM Revision 1c4adde1 (mininet): Remove redundant processing for '/'
- 01:48 AM Revision 4d229912 (mininet): Allow install.sh -V on debian
- 12:42 AM Revision 90ea6c6b (mininet): Usually kernel install is unnecessary, so don't quit if it fails
- 12:15 AM Revision 269cecd3 (mininet): openvswitch-datapath-dkms is no longer needed for 14.04+
- 11:00 PM Revision c2be20f0 (mininet): Rename node.RYU to node.Ryu
- Perhaps it should be RyuController, but just Ryu for now.
RYU made no sense because it's not an acronym.
- 10:47 PM Revision df56fa27 (mininet): 2.2.1d1 -> 2.2.1d2
- 10:32 PM Revision f49e2539 (mininet): Minor formatting, pass code check
- 10:31 PM Revision 4da7b3b7 (mininet): Fix exception for unknown class
- 10:18 PM Revision e5a5cd00 (mininet): customConstructor -> customClass
- 10:17 PM Revision c5779dee (mininet): Pass code check
- 10:12 PM Revision 79c944ae (mininet): Remove obsolete OVSLegacyKernelSwitch
- 10:10 PM Revision a23c6a28 (mininet): Fix undefined constructors in customClass()
- 03:59 PM Revision 7acc6932 (mininet): New netbee library is installed for Ubuntu 14.04 and newer. For olde...
- 04:17 AM Revision f6f6d928 (mininet): CustomConstructor -> CustomClass, which calls specialClass
- specialClass is an analog of functools.partial but for classes.
We can now use it instead of partial() in mn, so that...
- 10:09 PM Revision 5224884e (mininet): Merge pull request #473 from joerango/master
- Support for running arbitrary command when starting terminal
Also available in: Atom