From 12/25/2015 to 01/23/2016
- 12:47 AM Revision 76d3252c (mininet): Fix error exit from dd/block zeroing
- 12:02 AM Revision 9756c9a3 (mininet): vm_clean: delete keys from from /etc/ssh/ before shipping vm
- It's a bad idea for all Mininet VMs to share the same SSH keys.
Certainly users can regenerate their own keys, but it...
- 09:52 PM Revision 0fac568a (mininet): Rewrite tolerance to be saner (plus or minus 20%)
- 09:33 PM Revision 04897513 (mininet): Collect all server output in iperf()
- This still isn't ideal - this was breaking UDP iperf, which
can take a bit of time to print its output after you cont...
- 01:07 AM Revision 5365831d (mininet): Use 0% loss when testing examples/simpleperf.py
- Also clarified the code in test_simpleperf.py.
- 12:59 AM Revision 6a69c3c7 (mininet): Fix UDP iperf.
- 01:33 AM Revision c0793cb5 (mininet): Add "run" alias for "use" and integrate build/test options
- Keeping "use" for now even though it seems harder to remember
than "run". And the build/test options are probably muc...
- 01:32 AM Revision 327af97c (mininet): Try to fix iperf race condition
- This is more complicated than it should be. We are also relying on
the fact that waitOutput should eat extra prompts ...
- 09:33 PM Revision b78b99b6 (mininet): monitor() should return on timeout; docstring changes
- It appears that read() has been blocking for some time,
so for now it makes sense to change the documentation to
- 09:24 PM Revision a1bff4b0 (mininet): Add python-pexpect to dependencies
- It's used by tests and isn't large.
- 09:23 PM Revision 0b673d7c (mininet): Update Ryu dependencies.
- 06:40 AM Revision db134f36 (mininet): Allow RemoteController to connect to correct port.
- Fixes #584
- 01:16 AM Revision f873068a (mininet): Add chown argument to change build dir owner
- This allows Jenkins to delete a sudo build.
- 09:16 AM Revision 38a4000a (mininet): Update to recent LTS and ubuntu releases.
- Perhaps we should make this more algorithmic...
- 09:00 AM Revision 0f5e05c0 (mininet): Handle openvswitch-testcontroller in ubuntu 15
- 03:18 AM Revision 65000d32 (mininet): Non-interactive installation on debian (respect -y flag!)
- 01:24 AM Revision 312ed1a4 (mininet): Use our github forks of openflow, oflops for now
- This enables us to test our changes for Ubuntu 15 (new gcc/c99)
before pushing upstream if desired.
- 12:58 AM Revision ce5738b4 (mininet): Merge pull request #533 from pichuang/node
- Check for ovs-testcontroller in OVSController
- 12:56 AM Revision 447db4c7 (mininet): Merge pull request #526 from msvbhat/master
- Fixing the install.sh in INSTALL file
Also available in: Atom