From 01/21/2016 to 02/19/2016
- 10:42 PM Revision e171aba8 (mininet): Merge pull request #597 from nemethf/doc_fix
- Fix documentation of failMode in OVSSwitch
- 09:26 AM Revision 1bd0e927 (mininet): Fix documentation of failMode in OVSSwitch
- 04:34 PM Revision 5f579132 (wcn_emulator): Add resource logging capability
- 04:33 PM Revision 7b55b31e (wcn_emulator): merge netjson support feature branch
- 11:40 PM Revision 33695835 (mininet): Only use 80 hosts for linearbandwidth.py for now
- In the long run, we should debug the performance issues
with kvm and Ubuntu 15. For now, however, we're relaxing
- 11:40 PM Revision 5dc15aea (mininet): Tolerate slow startup/lost pings for now
- In the long run we should troubleshoot the performance issue
on kvm/Ubuntu15, but for now we are relaxing the constra...
- 10:27 PM Revision 9a22e2b7 (mininet): Use ifconfig for interface verification.
- Previously we were using both ip link and ifconfig - not only is
this inconsistent and redundant, but it also broke w...
- 12:47 AM Revision 76d3252c (mininet): Fix error exit from dd/block zeroing
- 12:02 AM Revision 9756c9a3 (mininet): vm_clean: delete keys from from /etc/ssh/ before shipping vm
- It's a bad idea for all Mininet VMs to share the same SSH keys.
Certainly users can regenerate their own keys, but it...
- 09:52 PM Revision 0fac568a (mininet): Rewrite tolerance to be saner (plus or minus 20%)
- 09:33 PM Revision 04897513 (mininet): Collect all server output in iperf()
- This still isn't ideal - this was breaking UDP iperf, which
can take a bit of time to print its output after you cont...
- 01:07 AM Revision 5365831d (mininet): Use 0% loss when testing examples/simpleperf.py
- Also clarified the code in test_simpleperf.py.
- 12:59 AM Revision 6a69c3c7 (mininet): Fix UDP iperf.
- 01:33 AM Revision c0793cb5 (mininet): Add "run" alias for "use" and integrate build/test options
- Keeping "use" for now even though it seems harder to remember
than "run". And the build/test options are probably muc...
- 01:32 AM Revision 327af97c (mininet): Try to fix iperf race condition
- This is more complicated than it should be. We are also relying on
the fact that waitOutput should eat extra prompts ...
Also available in: Atom