From 11/21/1998 to 12/20/1998
- 02:29 PM Revision 852fc0af (iof-bird-daemon): log(), die() and bug() messages shound NOT contain trailing ...
- 02:27 PM Revision 08c69a77 (iof-bird-daemon): die() -> bug() where appropriate.
- 02:26 PM Revision ee969ea7 (iof-bird-daemon): Added #if 0 to rip_postconfig(), so that it doesn't crash wh...
- when RIP is unconfigured.
die() -> bug()
- 02:24 PM Revision 98e87c86 (iof-bird-daemon): Finer grained logging levels:
- #define L_DEBUG "\001" /* Debugging messages */
#define L_INFO "\002" /* Informational messages */
- 02:01 PM Revision e440395d (iof-bird-daemon): When printing a routing table, fib_check() it.
- 02:01 PM Revision 3ab001b9 (iof-bird-daemon): Rewrote fib functions to make them insert/delete/asynchronou...
- This is implemented in a way similar to lib/slists.h, but it took some
more effort to make rehashing not disturb the ...
- 01:57 PM Revision a6f250f5 (iof-bird-daemon): New hash functions according to benchmarks posted yesterday....
- version has not been benchmarked yet due to insufficient test data.)
Now ipa_hash() returns a uniformely distributed ...
- 01:56 PM Revision a05406e6 (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented deletion/insertion/asynchronous-walk lists.
- For example of their use, look at comments in lib/slists.h.
- 09:53 PM Revision 29ad2c9e (iof-bird-daemon): Variance estimation fixed.
- 11:51 AM Revision 87b60bf7 (iof-bird-daemon): Added several tools for fib hashing function analysis. It tu...
- we can use very simple function which is monotonic with respect
n ^= n >> 16;
n ^= n << 10;
h = (n...
- 08:08 PM Revision 02933ddb (iof-bird-daemon): debug() -> DBG() in rip.
- 03:22 PM Revision 06fa1453 (iof-bird-daemon): Initial multicast support (can not work, but skeleton is there)
- 06:37 PM Revision 8e66a0eb (iof-bird-daemon): Hopefully finished kernel syncer (krt) rewrite:
- o Interface syncing is now a part of krt and it can have configurable
parameters. Actually, the only one is sca...
- 06:31 PM Revision 980297d2 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixed a couple of bugs in static protocol. All static routes...
- ones seem to work well.
- 06:30 PM Revision 618533af (iof-bird-daemon): Added source RTS_DUMMY for temporary routes. They should nev...
- in the main table.
- 04:20 PM Revision f39e4713 (iof-bird-daemon): Rewritten kernel syncer. Now uses the rta trickery I've intr...
- and does things "the right way". Few things are still missing (device
routes etc.), I'll add them later in the evening.
- 09:59 PM Revision 04925e90 (iof-bird-daemon): Minor rte/rta interface changes:
- o rte can now contain a pointer to both cached and uncached rta. Protocols
which don't need their own attribute...
- 10:16 AM Revision cdc6bfa7 (iof-bird-daemon): Comparison of kernel reject routes fixed.
- 10:15 AM Revision 12df4d90 (iof-bird-daemon): KRF_* flags moved to krt.h as they are internal to kernel sy...
- fib->pad0,pad1 renamed to x0,x1 and in case of struct net x0 is reserved
for kernel syncing as well.
- 11:13 PM Revision f6bd2066 (iof-bird-daemon): All static routes except for device ones should work and app...
- when their destination comes on/off link. Deserves better testing :)
See example in bird.conf.
- 11:11 PM Revision 78d06cf2 (iof-bird-daemon): Removed protocol-specific data in rte for protocol static si...
- such data ever existed.
- 11:11 PM Revision 436965d2 (iof-bird-daemon): Aesthetic fix for neighbor cache debug dump.
- 11:10 PM Revision 89d2355d (iof-bird-daemon): Added new rule for prefix length / netmask.
- 11:10 PM Revision cc12cf05 (iof-bird-daemon): cf_error() now accepts any format strings instead of just an...
- message. Also added extra kludge to get rid of collisions of REJECT
- 06:21 PM Revision a1bf6440 (iof-bird-daemon): Added skeleton of static route protocol.
- 05:40 PM Revision 980ffedb (iof-bird-daemon): Kernel syncer is now configurable. It will probably need som...
- options, but at least basic tuning is possible now.
- 05:39 PM Revision 0846203e (iof-bird-daemon): Fixed bug in CF_ADDTO. How it's possible it has ever worked?
- 05:38 PM Revision 166b9c49 (iof-bird-daemon): Added rule "bool" for boolean switches.
- 11:59 AM Revision b35d72ac (iof-bird-daemon): Name cleanups as suggested by Pavel:
- - cfg_strcpy() -> cfg_strdup()
- mempool -> linpool, mp_* -> lp_* [to avoid confusion with memblock, mb_*]
- 11:45 AM Revision 2d9290e9 (iof-bird-daemon): Rip now has configurable per-interface metric (please rewiev...
- more configurable parameters. To do that, union was added into iface_patt.
- 10:03 PM Revision 50d8424a (iof-bird-daemon): Added configuration of the device internal protocol. This is...
- intended to serve as an example of interface pattern list use. As a side
effect, you can disable generating of device...
- 10:01 PM Revision 66efdf96 (iof-bird-daemon): Handle disabled protocol instances.
- 10:01 PM Revision ed45f2e1 (iof-bird-daemon): Added functions for manipulating interface name pattern lists:
- o iface_patt_match(list, iface) -- match interface against list
o iface_patts_equal(a, b, c) -- compare whether ...
- 09:59 PM Revision 49e4a4d1 (iof-bird-daemon): Created new functions for allocating configuration data:
- o cfg_alloc(size) -- generic memory allocation
o cfg_allocu(size) -- unaligned memory allocation
- 02:51 PM Revision 5cd462f2 (iof-bird-daemon): `wc -l TODO` decreased.
- 02:47 PM Revision dee929d8 (iof-bird-daemon): Added function for shell-like pattern matching. Will be used...
- matching interface names in protocol-to-iface bindings.
- 02:40 PM Revision bd5d0d62 (iof-bird-daemon): Allow setting debug value and `disabled' flag in protocol de...
- 02:38 PM Revision 0cf86f0f (iof-bird-daemon): Renamed `DEBUG' symbol to `DEBUGGING' to prevent collisions ...
- names and include files.
- 09:34 PM Revision 7af99789 (iof-bird-daemon): Oops, forgot to remove a debugging kludge.
- 09:32 PM Revision 0b62c3a7 (iof-bird-daemon): Trivial 15-line bison excercise: Implemented expressions inc...
- user-defined numeric symbols. Whenever possible, use `expr' instead
of `NUM' to get full express ion power :-)
- 09:09 PM Revision c74c0e3c (iof-bird-daemon): First attempt at protocol configuration (now done only for R...
- 09:08 PM Revision 93fb60d5 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixed few misspellings and exported instance init as rip_ini...
- 09:07 PM Revision 8450be97 (iof-bird-daemon): Added generator of default names.
- 07:39 PM Revision 906b0170 (iof-bird-daemon): Experimental config file.
- 07:38 PM Revision b4712244 (iof-bird-daemon): Dummy grammar for RIP configuration. Now empty, but must be ...
- it's referenced in the makefiles.
- 07:37 PM Revision da877822 (iof-bird-daemon): Parser fragment for the core. Now handles only router ID set...
- 07:37 PM Revision 70591fa0 (iof-bird-daemon): Compile and use the new configuration code by default.
- 07:36 PM Revision f142750d (iof-bird-daemon): Base of the parser.
- 07:35 PM Revision 82fc7be7 (iof-bird-daemon): Lexical analyser.
- 07:35 PM Revision fe7cec12 (iof-bird-daemon): Replaced nest/confile.h by conf/conf.h, added a lot of new d...
- 07:33 PM Revision ce6ca809 (iof-bird-daemon): This script takes configuration fragments and generates full...
- from them.
- 07:33 PM Revision 882c588a (iof-bird-daemon): This script takes configuration fragments and extracts keywo...
- from them.
- 07:31 PM Revision d2ed2579 (iof-bird-daemon): Now merges configuration fragments (*.Y) as well.
- 07:29 PM Revision dfeef5d8 (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented ip_pton()
- 07:29 PM Revision a3afae58 (iof-bird-daemon): Removed prototype of rp_free() since this function has never...
- 07:28 PM Revision 3cef8c70 (iof-bird-daemon): Added path to config file.
Also available in: Atom