From 12/07/1998 to 01/05/1999
- 07:41 PM Revision 6996f459 (iof-bird-daemon): Bird now uses fib structure instead of linklist.
- 07:20 PM Revision 1d7c44b7 (iof-bird-daemon): Oops, previous modification for passing NULL to fib_init() d...
- compile :-(.
- 06:55 PM Revision ce45fc12 (iof-bird-daemon): Allow NULL to init_fib().
- 02:29 PM Revision 852fc0af (iof-bird-daemon): log(), die() and bug() messages shound NOT contain trailing ...
- 02:27 PM Revision 08c69a77 (iof-bird-daemon): die() -> bug() where appropriate.
- 02:26 PM Revision ee969ea7 (iof-bird-daemon): Added #if 0 to rip_postconfig(), so that it doesn't crash wh...
- when RIP is unconfigured.
die() -> bug()
- 02:24 PM Revision 98e87c86 (iof-bird-daemon): Finer grained logging levels:
- #define L_DEBUG "\001" /* Debugging messages */
#define L_INFO "\002" /* Informational messages */
- 02:01 PM Revision e440395d (iof-bird-daemon): When printing a routing table, fib_check() it.
- 02:01 PM Revision 3ab001b9 (iof-bird-daemon): Rewrote fib functions to make them insert/delete/asynchronou...
- This is implemented in a way similar to lib/slists.h, but it took some
more effort to make rehashing not disturb the ...
- 01:57 PM Revision a6f250f5 (iof-bird-daemon): New hash functions according to benchmarks posted yesterday....
- version has not been benchmarked yet due to insufficient test data.)
Now ipa_hash() returns a uniformely distributed ...
- 01:56 PM Revision a05406e6 (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented deletion/insertion/asynchronous-walk lists.
- For example of their use, look at comments in lib/slists.h.
- 09:53 PM Revision 29ad2c9e (iof-bird-daemon): Variance estimation fixed.
- 11:51 AM Revision 87b60bf7 (iof-bird-daemon): Added several tools for fib hashing function analysis. It tu...
- we can use very simple function which is monotonic with respect
n ^= n >> 16;
n ^= n << 10;
h = (n...
- 08:08 PM Revision 02933ddb (iof-bird-daemon): debug() -> DBG() in rip.
- 03:22 PM Revision 06fa1453 (iof-bird-daemon): Initial multicast support (can not work, but skeleton is there)
- 06:37 PM Revision 8e66a0eb (iof-bird-daemon): Hopefully finished kernel syncer (krt) rewrite:
- o Interface syncing is now a part of krt and it can have configurable
parameters. Actually, the only one is sca...
- 06:31 PM Revision 980297d2 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixed a couple of bugs in static protocol. All static routes...
- ones seem to work well.
- 06:30 PM Revision 618533af (iof-bird-daemon): Added source RTS_DUMMY for temporary routes. They should nev...
- in the main table.
- 04:20 PM Revision f39e4713 (iof-bird-daemon): Rewritten kernel syncer. Now uses the rta trickery I've intr...
- and does things "the right way". Few things are still missing (device
routes etc.), I'll add them later in the evening.
- 09:59 PM Revision 04925e90 (iof-bird-daemon): Minor rte/rta interface changes:
- o rte can now contain a pointer to both cached and uncached rta. Protocols
which don't need their own attribute...
- 10:16 AM Revision cdc6bfa7 (iof-bird-daemon): Comparison of kernel reject routes fixed.
- 10:15 AM Revision 12df4d90 (iof-bird-daemon): KRF_* flags moved to krt.h as they are internal to kernel sy...
- fib->pad0,pad1 renamed to x0,x1 and in case of struct net x0 is reserved
for kernel syncing as well.
Also available in: Atom