From 12/17/1998 to 01/15/1999
- 06:13 PM Revision ca3d562b (iof-bird-daemon): filters_init() renamed to filters_postconfig().
- 06:04 PM Revision c9b66706 (iof-bird-daemon): Original `expr' is back, filter expressions renamed to `term'.
- In the future, we'll allow any filter term in place of `expr' and we'll
just evaluate it immediately, but not now as ...
- 05:18 PM Revision 3169cf69 (iof-bird-daemon): Added bird.conf to .cvsignore and created an example configu...
- If you want to run bird now, just copy doc/bird.conf.example as bird.conf
and edit it to suit your needs.
- 04:59 PM Revision e3a39a9e (iof-bird-daemon): Killed duplicate %type for expr.
- 04:52 PM Revision ca6dfded (iof-bird-daemon): Make filters actually compiled.
- 04:49 PM Revision b9d70dc8 (iof-bird-daemon): Filters, second try. This time they have their own directory.
- 04:40 PM Revision b79f9215 (iof-bird-daemon): Propagate "depend" target to real top-level Makefile.
- 04:13 PM Revision 489b6b5e (iof-bird-daemon): #if 1 that creeped into cvs killed.
- 02:42 PM Revision eeb05158 (iof-bird-daemon): Be a tiny bit more verbose.
- 02:41 PM Revision 72380a34 (iof-bird-daemon): Filters added. They are unable to do anything interesting fo...
- (with exception of printing integers to screen), but they exist.
- 02:40 PM Revision 41183888 (iof-bird-daemon): Properly initialize filters. Also bumped version to 0.0.0 as it
- actually does something.
- 08:36 PM Revision cceb3e7d (iof-bird-daemon): Fixed trivial bug in naming of `depend' file. Argh.
- 04:50 PM Revision 663683a5 (iof-bird-daemon): Make it compile again (stupid makefiles!), make quiet option...
- (multicast/broadcast options are currently unimplemented).
- 04:41 PM Revision 77cedad1 (iof-bird-daemon): Keep protocol data out of iface_patt.
- 04:40 PM Revision 50e89a6e (iof-bird-daemon): Patterns expanded in the right way
- 12:26 AM Revision 18fff6a1 (iof-bird-daemon): Initialize only protocols which are compiled in :)
- 12:25 AM Revision b296730c (iof-bird-daemon): Few last-minute bug fixes.
- 12:18 AM Revision 49e7e5ee (iof-bird-daemon): New makefiles. Includes support for out-of-source-tree builds.
- 03:02 PM Revision 2f9bcf97 (iof-bird-daemon): First step of "autoconfization". Created a configure script ...
- guesses most system-dependent parameters and determines name of system
configuration file (sysdep/cf/...) with the re...
- 07:41 PM Revision 6996f459 (iof-bird-daemon): Bird now uses fib structure instead of linklist.
- 07:20 PM Revision 1d7c44b7 (iof-bird-daemon): Oops, previous modification for passing NULL to fib_init() d...
- compile :-(.
- 06:55 PM Revision ce45fc12 (iof-bird-daemon): Allow NULL to init_fib().
- 02:29 PM Revision 852fc0af (iof-bird-daemon): log(), die() and bug() messages shound NOT contain trailing ...
- 02:27 PM Revision 08c69a77 (iof-bird-daemon): die() -> bug() where appropriate.
- 02:26 PM Revision ee969ea7 (iof-bird-daemon): Added #if 0 to rip_postconfig(), so that it doesn't crash wh...
- when RIP is unconfigured.
die() -> bug()
- 02:24 PM Revision 98e87c86 (iof-bird-daemon): Finer grained logging levels:
- #define L_DEBUG "\001" /* Debugging messages */
#define L_INFO "\002" /* Informational messages */
- 02:01 PM Revision e440395d (iof-bird-daemon): When printing a routing table, fib_check() it.
- 02:01 PM Revision 3ab001b9 (iof-bird-daemon): Rewrote fib functions to make them insert/delete/asynchronou...
- This is implemented in a way similar to lib/slists.h, but it took some
more effort to make rehashing not disturb the ...
- 01:57 PM Revision a6f250f5 (iof-bird-daemon): New hash functions according to benchmarks posted yesterday....
- version has not been benchmarked yet due to insufficient test data.)
Now ipa_hash() returns a uniformely distributed ...
- 01:56 PM Revision a05406e6 (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented deletion/insertion/asynchronous-walk lists.
- For example of their use, look at comments in lib/slists.h.
- 09:53 PM Revision 29ad2c9e (iof-bird-daemon): Variance estimation fixed.
- 11:51 AM Revision 87b60bf7 (iof-bird-daemon): Added several tools for fib hashing function analysis. It tu...
- we can use very simple function which is monotonic with respect
n ^= n >> 16;
n ^= n << 10;
h = (n...
Also available in: Atom