From 01/13/1999 to 02/11/1999
- 10:59 PM Revision 67bd949a (iof-bird-daemon): Real implementation of protocol state machines. Delayed star...
- should work now. Initial feeding of protocols by interfaces/routes is
done from the event queue to prevent unwanted r...
- 10:51 PM Revision 14dea0ed (iof-bird-daemon): Run the event queue before writing SIGUSR dumps.
- 10:45 PM Revision 64011f89 (iof-bird-daemon): struct proto again contains instance name (a copy of proto->...
- 10:18 PM Revision 3b15402f (iof-bird-daemon): Grrr, forgot to commit the event routines themselves :|
- 09:18 PM Revision e8f73195 (iof-bird-daemon): Added simple event scheduling system to avoid recursive calling
- of various callbacks.
Events are just another resource type objects (thus automatically freed
and unlinked when the ...
- 10:50 PM Revision edf62ba1 (iof-bird-daemon): Propagate depend into all subdirectories; make rip compile a...
- latest mj's changes.
- 09:39 PM Revision ed245f96 (iof-bird-daemon): Synced Linux sysdeps to new interface.
- 09:38 PM Revision 10d807d0 (iof-bird-daemon): Synced kernel interface to new interface.
- 09:38 PM Revision e9e3dc26 (iof-bird-daemon): Modified static router to use new interface.
- 09:37 PM Revision 31b3e1bb (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented new configuration/reconfiguration interface and ...
- state machines. Full explanation will follow soon.
- 09:29 PM Revision c4c63eec (iof-bird-daemon): Added several parentheses to MIN/MAX macros.
- 09:08 PM Revision 294c182e (iof-bird-daemon): Replaced the old ugly ipv6 compilation hack by a conditional...
- 09:08 PM Revision 2c2f67bd (iof-bird-daemon): Filter all `Modules' files through C preprocessor, so that t...
- reference BIRD configuration.
By the way: Do you know GCC by default does `#define unix 1'?
- 06:13 PM Revision ca3d562b (iof-bird-daemon): filters_init() renamed to filters_postconfig().
- 06:04 PM Revision c9b66706 (iof-bird-daemon): Original `expr' is back, filter expressions renamed to `term'.
- In the future, we'll allow any filter term in place of `expr' and we'll
just evaluate it immediately, but not now as ...
- 05:18 PM Revision 3169cf69 (iof-bird-daemon): Added bird.conf to .cvsignore and created an example configu...
- If you want to run bird now, just copy doc/bird.conf.example as bird.conf
and edit it to suit your needs.
- 04:59 PM Revision e3a39a9e (iof-bird-daemon): Killed duplicate %type for expr.
- 04:52 PM Revision ca6dfded (iof-bird-daemon): Make filters actually compiled.
- 04:49 PM Revision b9d70dc8 (iof-bird-daemon): Filters, second try. This time they have their own directory.
- 04:40 PM Revision b79f9215 (iof-bird-daemon): Propagate "depend" target to real top-level Makefile.
- 04:13 PM Revision 489b6b5e (iof-bird-daemon): #if 1 that creeped into cvs killed.
- 02:42 PM Revision eeb05158 (iof-bird-daemon): Be a tiny bit more verbose.
- 02:41 PM Revision 72380a34 (iof-bird-daemon): Filters added. They are unable to do anything interesting fo...
- (with exception of printing integers to screen), but they exist.
- 02:40 PM Revision 41183888 (iof-bird-daemon): Properly initialize filters. Also bumped version to 0.0.0 as it
- actually does something.
Also available in: Atom