From 01/15/1999 to 02/13/1999
- 10:13 PM Revision b5fe3dc2 (iof-bird-daemon): Cleaned up TODO file.
- That's all for today, midnight gets closer.
- 10:02 PM Revision 45090fec (iof-bird-daemon): Synced example config with new options.
- 09:59 PM Revision d88e99a9 (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented static device routes.
- Expect for reconfiguration issues, the static protocol is complete now.
- 09:58 PM Revision d1f7eab6 (iof-bird-daemon): Parameter order for the proto->if_notify hook was different ...
- file and different in reality. Decided to use the same order as we do
for proto->rt_notify (i.e., first new value and...
- 09:34 PM Revision 72614174 (iof-bird-daemon): '#' comments in config files are equivalent to end of line, ...
- also to implicit ';'.
- 09:29 PM Revision 5996da6a (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented garbage collection of routing tables to delete o...
- nodes having no routes attached. Such cleanup must be done from event handler
since most functions manipulating the r...
- 09:00 PM Revision f4a0a64e (iof-bird-daemon): Static protocol doesn't need any shutdown function. Everythi...
- disposed by the core: neighbors, rte's, etc's...
- 08:57 PM Revision 3fb4ca2c (iof-bird-daemon): Don't send any neighbor notifications to protocols being flu...
- 08:55 PM Revision 783f8b68 (iof-bird-daemon): When protocols go down, prune the neighbor list.
- 08:46 PM Revision 013a9b91 (iof-bird-daemon): When shutting down, remove all routes (except for RTS_INHERI...
- routes) from kernel routing tables unless the "persist" switch is set.
- 08:19 PM Revision 0a2e9d9f (iof-bird-daemon): Moved sanity check of protocol state during annoucements to ...
- 08:15 PM Revision f4aabcee (iof-bird-daemon): Perform gracious shutdown upon receipt of SIGTERM. Finally w...
- test the whole protocol shutdown code... :)
- 07:57 PM Revision 7f3d1a08 (iof-bird-daemon): Squashed one bug in timing of route scans.
- 07:43 PM Revision 4c9dd1e4 (iof-bird-daemon): Synchronize signals to the main select/event/timer loop.
- Parse command line options.
- 07:15 PM Revision 1a54b1c6 (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented real cleanup and pruning of routing table on pro...
- 07:14 PM Revision ab749558 (iof-bird-daemon): Pass new argument to FIB_ITERATE_END.
- 07:13 PM Revision 2569bc40 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixed bug in FIB_ITERATE_END: it assumed the control variabl...
- "z". I've added an argument specifying name of the variable.
Renamed "again" label in FIB_ITERATE_* to "fis_again" t...
- 06:42 PM Revision 4e9498cb (iof-bird-daemon): config->router_id works again.
- 10:59 PM Revision 67bd949a (iof-bird-daemon): Real implementation of protocol state machines. Delayed star...
- should work now. Initial feeding of protocols by interfaces/routes is
done from the event queue to prevent unwanted r...
- 10:51 PM Revision 14dea0ed (iof-bird-daemon): Run the event queue before writing SIGUSR dumps.
- 10:45 PM Revision 64011f89 (iof-bird-daemon): struct proto again contains instance name (a copy of proto->...
- 10:18 PM Revision 3b15402f (iof-bird-daemon): Grrr, forgot to commit the event routines themselves :|
- 09:18 PM Revision e8f73195 (iof-bird-daemon): Added simple event scheduling system to avoid recursive calling
- of various callbacks.
Events are just another resource type objects (thus automatically freed
and unlinked when the ...
- 10:50 PM Revision edf62ba1 (iof-bird-daemon): Propagate depend into all subdirectories; make rip compile a...
- latest mj's changes.
- 09:39 PM Revision ed245f96 (iof-bird-daemon): Synced Linux sysdeps to new interface.
- 09:38 PM Revision 10d807d0 (iof-bird-daemon): Synced kernel interface to new interface.
- 09:38 PM Revision e9e3dc26 (iof-bird-daemon): Modified static router to use new interface.
- 09:37 PM Revision 31b3e1bb (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented new configuration/reconfiguration interface and ...
- state machines. Full explanation will follow soon.
- 09:29 PM Revision c4c63eec (iof-bird-daemon): Added several parentheses to MIN/MAX macros.
- 09:08 PM Revision 294c182e (iof-bird-daemon): Replaced the old ugly ipv6 compilation hack by a conditional...
- 09:08 PM Revision 2c2f67bd (iof-bird-daemon): Filter all `Modules' files through C preprocessor, so that t...
- reference BIRD configuration.
By the way: Do you know GCC by default does `#define unix 1'?
- 06:13 PM Revision ca3d562b (iof-bird-daemon): filters_init() renamed to filters_postconfig().
- 06:04 PM Revision c9b66706 (iof-bird-daemon): Original `expr' is back, filter expressions renamed to `term'.
- In the future, we'll allow any filter term in place of `expr' and we'll
just evaluate it immediately, but not now as ...
- 05:18 PM Revision 3169cf69 (iof-bird-daemon): Added bird.conf to .cvsignore and created an example configu...
- If you want to run bird now, just copy doc/bird.conf.example as bird.conf
and edit it to suit your needs.
- 04:59 PM Revision e3a39a9e (iof-bird-daemon): Killed duplicate %type for expr.
- 04:52 PM Revision ca6dfded (iof-bird-daemon): Make filters actually compiled.
- 04:49 PM Revision b9d70dc8 (iof-bird-daemon): Filters, second try. This time they have their own directory.
- 04:40 PM Revision b79f9215 (iof-bird-daemon): Propagate "depend" target to real top-level Makefile.
- 04:13 PM Revision 489b6b5e (iof-bird-daemon): #if 1 that creeped into cvs killed.
- 02:42 PM Revision eeb05158 (iof-bird-daemon): Be a tiny bit more verbose.
- 02:41 PM Revision 72380a34 (iof-bird-daemon): Filters added. They are unable to do anything interesting fo...
- (with exception of printing integers to screen), but they exist.
- 02:40 PM Revision 41183888 (iof-bird-daemon): Properly initialize filters. Also bumped version to 0.0.0 as it
- actually does something.
Also available in: Atom