From 01/31/1999 to 03/01/1999
- 10:42 PM Revision e834074d (iof-bird-daemon): If we are compiling with debugging enabled and libefence is ...
- link it to get debugging malloc.
- 10:31 PM Revision b982b6db (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented netlink protocol parsing functions. More to come...
- 10:30 PM Revision b4b3b39e (iof-bird-daemon): Added SK_MAGIC type sockets for internal use by system depen...
- especially for netlink communication.
- 09:18 PM Revision c748cdb9 (iof-bird-daemon): Hopefully ended translating to new interface
- 08:17 PM Revision bdb95a21 (iof-bird-daemon): Added skeletal version of Linux netlink interface. It doesn'...
- but the framework is there and I'll try finish it soon.
- 08:15 PM Revision ea3582a6 (iof-bird-daemon): Include "config.h" instead of "autoconf.h" in all Modules li...
- in the static portion of configuration includes available as well.
- 08:13 PM Revision 1b769b08 (iof-bird-daemon): Renamed struct rtattr to struct rta to make things more cons...
- avoid namespace clashes with <linux/rtnetlink.h>. Other files should
not be affected since they use 'rta' directly.
- 07:05 PM Revision 025d14cd (iof-bird-daemon): Use traditional Unix route/iface interface only when CONFIG_...
- is not defined. Also moved declarations of Unix iface logic to krt.h.
- 05:51 PM Revision 12be9b8c (iof-bird-daemon): Pruned the TODO list.
- 01:34 PM Revision 293e313e (iof-bird-daemon): More rip fixes (config data moved to struct rip_proto_config...
- not tested.
- 10:13 PM Revision b5fe3dc2 (iof-bird-daemon): Cleaned up TODO file.
- That's all for today, midnight gets closer.
- 10:02 PM Revision 45090fec (iof-bird-daemon): Synced example config with new options.
- 09:59 PM Revision d88e99a9 (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented static device routes.
- Expect for reconfiguration issues, the static protocol is complete now.
- 09:58 PM Revision d1f7eab6 (iof-bird-daemon): Parameter order for the proto->if_notify hook was different ...
- file and different in reality. Decided to use the same order as we do
for proto->rt_notify (i.e., first new value and...
- 09:34 PM Revision 72614174 (iof-bird-daemon): '#' comments in config files are equivalent to end of line, ...
- also to implicit ';'.
- 09:29 PM Revision 5996da6a (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented garbage collection of routing tables to delete o...
- nodes having no routes attached. Such cleanup must be done from event handler
since most functions manipulating the r...
- 09:00 PM Revision f4a0a64e (iof-bird-daemon): Static protocol doesn't need any shutdown function. Everythi...
- disposed by the core: neighbors, rte's, etc's...
- 08:57 PM Revision 3fb4ca2c (iof-bird-daemon): Don't send any neighbor notifications to protocols being flu...
- 08:55 PM Revision 783f8b68 (iof-bird-daemon): When protocols go down, prune the neighbor list.
- 08:46 PM Revision 013a9b91 (iof-bird-daemon): When shutting down, remove all routes (except for RTS_INHERI...
- routes) from kernel routing tables unless the "persist" switch is set.
- 08:19 PM Revision 0a2e9d9f (iof-bird-daemon): Moved sanity check of protocol state during annoucements to ...
- 08:15 PM Revision f4aabcee (iof-bird-daemon): Perform gracious shutdown upon receipt of SIGTERM. Finally w...
- test the whole protocol shutdown code... :)
- 07:57 PM Revision 7f3d1a08 (iof-bird-daemon): Squashed one bug in timing of route scans.
- 07:43 PM Revision 4c9dd1e4 (iof-bird-daemon): Synchronize signals to the main select/event/timer loop.
- Parse command line options.
- 07:15 PM Revision 1a54b1c6 (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented real cleanup and pruning of routing table on pro...
- 07:14 PM Revision ab749558 (iof-bird-daemon): Pass new argument to FIB_ITERATE_END.
- 07:13 PM Revision 2569bc40 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixed bug in FIB_ITERATE_END: it assumed the control variabl...
- "z". I've added an argument specifying name of the variable.
Renamed "again" label in FIB_ITERATE_* to "fis_again" t...
- 06:42 PM Revision 4e9498cb (iof-bird-daemon): config->router_id works again.
- 10:59 PM Revision 67bd949a (iof-bird-daemon): Real implementation of protocol state machines. Delayed star...
- should work now. Initial feeding of protocols by interfaces/routes is
done from the event queue to prevent unwanted r...
- 10:51 PM Revision 14dea0ed (iof-bird-daemon): Run the event queue before writing SIGUSR dumps.
- 10:45 PM Revision 64011f89 (iof-bird-daemon): struct proto again contains instance name (a copy of proto->...
- 10:18 PM Revision 3b15402f (iof-bird-daemon): Grrr, forgot to commit the event routines themselves :|
- 09:18 PM Revision e8f73195 (iof-bird-daemon): Added simple event scheduling system to avoid recursive calling
- of various callbacks.
Events are just another resource type objects (thus automatically freed
and unlinked when the ...
- 10:50 PM Revision edf62ba1 (iof-bird-daemon): Propagate depend into all subdirectories; make rip compile a...
- latest mj's changes.
- 09:39 PM Revision ed245f96 (iof-bird-daemon): Synced Linux sysdeps to new interface.
- 09:38 PM Revision 10d807d0 (iof-bird-daemon): Synced kernel interface to new interface.
- 09:38 PM Revision e9e3dc26 (iof-bird-daemon): Modified static router to use new interface.
- 09:37 PM Revision 31b3e1bb (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented new configuration/reconfiguration interface and ...
- state machines. Full explanation will follow soon.
- 09:29 PM Revision c4c63eec (iof-bird-daemon): Added several parentheses to MIN/MAX macros.
Also available in: Atom