From 03/14/1999 to 04/12/1999
- 11:54 PM Revision 5b1a92e6 (iof-bird-daemon): Not all I mean serious. Almost everything will change.
- Changes: struct ospf_iface draft, various constants added...
- 08:26 PM Revision 2f5d1544 (iof-bird-daemon): Added ipa_compare as requested.
- 07:58 PM Revision 38506f71 (iof-bird-daemon): Sets of integers now actually work. Sets of IP will work as ...
- compare function is ready.
- 06:07 PM Revision 01bd7759 (iof-bird-daemon): Ignore alias interfaces (some day, we will treat them as pur...
- interface addresses).
- 06:01 PM Revision 08e2d625 (iof-bird-daemon): Removed TOS support. This simplifies many things a lot.
- 05:27 PM Revision 170c984a (iof-bird-daemon): Cosmetic message fix.
- 05:21 PM Revision 11369489 (iof-bird-daemon): Use $(CC) instead of gcc even when generating dependencies.
- 05:20 PM Revision 620c4f90 (iof-bird-daemon): Oops, a typo in previous struct ip_mreqn changes...
- 03:27 PM Revision 61fb537c (iof-bird-daemon): Use `struct ip_mreqn' instead of `struct ip_mreq' for multicast
- operations on 2.1/2.2 kernels. This allows passing of real interface
indexes instead of referencing interfaces by the...
- 02:57 PM Revision 5a99ade4 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixed a couple of bugs in handling of multicast sockets.
- See comments in lib/socket.h for a detailed guide on how to use them.
- 12:07 PM Revision bad631e0 (iof-bird-daemon): Oops, typo.
- 12:01 PM Revision 8ba2cc06 (iof-bird-daemon): In case no startup function is defined, don't try to launch it.
- 07:28 PM Revision ed9a8236 (iof-bird-daemon): Added new target "tags" to generate a tag table for Emacs.
- Also made "depend" work before the tree is compiled first time.
- 02:25 PM Revision 49ed70b4 (iof-bird-daemon): Portability fixes.
- 12:11 PM Revision 23b1539b (iof-bird-daemon): Filters upgraded - a bit. Moved code to filter.c because it ...
- it belongs. (f-util.c stays there for auxiliary and non-important things.)
- 09:31 PM Revision 7976a574 (iof-bird-daemon): ip_pton: Avoid modification of the string we're converting.
- 08:25 PM Revision e2dc2f30 (iof-bird-daemon): Routing table core changes to support full route filtering:
- o Introduced rte_cow() which should be used for copying on write the
rte's in filters. Each rte now carries a fla...
- 08:17 PM Revision 9e0e485e (iof-bird-daemon): Added some new protocol hooks (look at the comments for bett...
- make_tmp_attrs Convert inline attributes to ea_list
store_tmp_attrs Convert ea_list to inline attributes
- 08:15 PM Revision 5056c559 (iof-bird-daemon): Changed syntax of attaching filters to protocols to hopefull...
EXPORT <filter-spec> for outbound routes (i.e., those announced
by BIRD to the rest of the world).
- 08:10 PM Revision 63a381db (iof-bird-daemon): Several filter changes. (Pavel, please check if they are OK.)
- o Changed parameters of f_run. Changed rtein+rteout pair to rte pointer
passed by reference, added ea_list of ...
- 08:06 PM Revision d4ff7482 (iof-bird-daemon): Use a more reasonable pool chunk size: 4080 bytes seem to be...
- approximation of a integral fraction of page size even if both malloc
overhead and chunk header space is counted.
- 01:05 PM Revision c10421d3 (iof-bird-daemon): More changes to the kernel syncer.
- o Now compatible with filtering.
o Learning of kernel routes supported only on CONFIG_SELF_CONSCIOUS
- 01:01 PM Revision 69ec9087 (iof-bird-daemon): Added new protocol hook for dumping of protocol-dependent route
Please implement in all protocols.
- 01:00 PM Revision 73c7bed1 (iof-bird-daemon): Defined CONFIG_SELF_CONSCIOUS whenever the kernel scanner is...
- to distinguish between our own routes and alien ones.
- 01:38 PM Revision fe662dfd (iof-bird-daemon): Fixed `too many interfaces' cases.
- 11:45 AM Revision 0498d92f (iof-bird-daemon): Believe it or not, printf()'s does not work too much without...
- 07:23 PM Revision 8cda9cdb (iof-bird-daemon): Argh, the fix was wrong.
- 03:35 PM Revision e4241f24 (iof-bird-daemon): Portability fixes.
- 03:33 PM Revision abae6e9c (iof-bird-daemon): First few FreeBSD portability fixes.
- 08:46 PM Revision 6accdf4f (iof-bird-daemon): Updated the TODO list.
- 08:33 PM Revision fb71b23e (iof-bird-daemon): Remember that we can run device syncer without kernel syncer
- and vice versa now.
- 08:28 PM Revision 78d5ec15 (iof-bird-daemon): Please don't commit debugging code which makes BIRD exit bef...
- actually starts to happen. Grrr.
- 08:26 PM Revision e4912e35 (iof-bird-daemon): Prefer `gm4' over `m4' (due to BSD et al.).
- 08:21 PM Revision ba921648 (iof-bird-daemon): Update of filters towards new interface.
- 08:14 PM Revision 5bc512aa (iof-bird-daemon): Clarify resource dumps and include them in the main debuggin...
- 08:14 PM Revision 3f2a21fd (iof-bird-daemon): Don't try to delete interface routes on CONFIG_AUTO_ROUTES s...
- 07:56 PM Revision 6c02d83f (iof-bird-daemon): Added FIXME: If a strange interface appears, ignore it inste...
- writing an error message...
- 07:35 PM Revision f5c687f7 (iof-bird-daemon): Added lp_flush() which flushes contents of a linear pool, le...
- memory available for subsequent allocations from the same pool. Both flushing
and re-using the memory costs just few ...
- 07:14 PM Revision f54801ff (iof-bird-daemon): Moved all system-dependent #include's containing endianity c...
- functions to sysdep header endian.h.
- 07:13 PM Revision 61340248 (iof-bird-daemon): #define NULL if not defined by system includes.
- 07:04 PM Revision 7f400d1c (iof-bird-daemon): After today's lengthy discussions about filter syntax, let's...
- whitespace/semicolon rules for whole config file:
o All non-zero amounts of whitespace are equivalent to single ...
- 10:51 PM Revision 1127ac6e (iof-bird-daemon): Cleaned up system configuration files -- removed few obsolet...
- documented the remaining ones (sysdep/cf/README).
o linux-20: Old Linux interface via...
- 09:50 PM Revision 7dc4827c (iof-bird-daemon): Added everything protocols need to know about multiple routi...
- i.e. struct proto now contains field 'table' pointing to routing table
the protocol is attached to. Use this instead ...
- 09:44 PM Revision 7e5f5ffd (iof-bird-daemon): Moved to a much more systematic way of configuring kernel pr...
- o Nothing is configured automatically. You _need_ to specify
the kernel syncer in config file in order to get i...
- 09:38 PM Revision 739ebd8e (iof-bird-daemon): Allow different instances of the same protocol with identica...
- 09:37 PM Revision 4ba84ebc (iof-bird-daemon): Slightly better generator of default protocol instance names.
- 09:35 PM Revision 241b7311 (iof-bird-daemon): Don't compile OSPF by default.
- 09:33 PM Revision b5239f22 (iof-bird-daemon): Don't try to manipulate neighbor lists for copied interface ...
- This avoids few nasty references to free memory.
- 09:23 AM Revision f79a749d (iof-bird-daemon): Removed our declaration of RTPROT_BIRD since Alexey has assi...
- us a real protocol number in 2.2.4 kernel.
- 03:01 PM Revision 421838ff (iof-bird-daemon): rte_update: Check sanity of incoming entries. Throw out (and...
- to bogus prefixes and non-local routes to host scope addresses.
- 02:31 PM Revision 529c4149 (iof-bird-daemon): Allow input and output filters (only accept/reject style as ...
- modifying filters yet) to be attached to protocol instances.
- 02:29 PM Revision e0f2e42f (iof-bird-daemon): A couple of filter tweaks:
- o Introduced struct filter which serves as an external reference
to filter. Using struct symbol for this is un...
- 01:13 PM Revision c612a3be (iof-bird-daemon): Removed the `rta_same' hook since it's no longer needed (all...
- needing some local information should use extended attrs and cached
- 01:09 PM Revision b77ae37d (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented extended route attributes and all related functi...
- 01:05 PM Revision 9a38757c (iof-bird-daemon): Initialize pointers to functions so that code is actually al...
- 01:04 PM Revision 3c7ad64c (iof-bird-daemon): Compilation fix for mj.
- 10:20 AM Revision 29df5739 (iof-bird-daemon): Don't segfault on unknown interface.
- 10:19 AM Revision d36d838d (iof-bird-daemon): accept & reject should now work
Also available in: Atom