From 04/07/1999 to 05/06/1999
- 09:38 PM Revision 9a158361 (iof-bird-daemon): I rewrote the interface handling code, so that it supports m...
- addresses per interface (needed for example for IPv6 support).
o struct iface now contains a list...
- 04:03 PM Revision ec8b579e (iof-bird-daemon): Recognize site scope for IPv4 addresses (prefixes reserved f...
Removed old #ifndef logic which was used to avoid IPv4/IPv6 clashes
before conditionals in Modules lists ...
- 01:04 PM Revision 59e2188c (iof-bird-daemon): Just changes of comments.
- 12:56 PM Revision 6376a961 (iof-bird-daemon): Hello timer implemented.
- 06:41 PM Revision 36bbfc70 (iof-bird-daemon): Updated filters: they now actually see IP/pxlen of net being...
- gateway, and who told us, so they can do usefull jobs from now on.
- 09:11 PM Revision afbc41ab (iof-bird-daemon): SImplify code a tiny bit.
- 03:13 PM Revision b11d8a4f (iof-bird-daemon): Redesigned struct ospf_iface & new struct ospf_sock.
- 12:47 PM Revision b31568a5 (iof-bird-daemon): Small bug fix in memcpy.
- 12:29 PM Revision 4c5e5e3a (iof-bird-daemon): Multicasts once again: When using SO_BINDTODEVICE, don't spe...
- of the interface.
- 11:39 AM Revision 1b50a1e4 (iof-bird-daemon): Next attempt to get SO_BINDTODEVICE work :)
- 11:21 AM Revision 36154beb (iof-bird-daemon): Use SO_BINDTODEVICE if we're using old multicast API (i.e., ...
- and not ip_mreqn). This should get multicasts on unnumbered PtP links work.
- 11:09 AM Revision 9da4d143 (iof-bird-daemon): A couple of OSPF fixes:
- o ((flags & IF_CHANGE_UP) == IF_CHANGE_UP) -> (flags & IF_CHANGE_UP)
o bcopy -> memcpy (bcopy is unportable...
- 10:49 AM Revision 1ab4dee0 (iof-bird-daemon): Removed redeclaration of `idval', so that it compiles :)
- 09:46 PM Revision 4c630a6d (iof-bird-daemon): Added wait timer for eligible BCAST & NBMA interface.
- 07:27 PM Revision 55e7732a (iof-bird-daemon): Change in ospf_iface. (My bad understanding of lists manipul...
- 06:21 PM Revision aec76c6e (iof-bird-daemon): IPv6 changes.
- 11:40 AM Revision 43fc099b (iof-bird-daemon): Sets of IP addresses should work, now. (From now on it is also
- possible to write if 188.8.131.52 < 184.108.40.206, but I'm not sure if it is good
- 12:46 AM Revision 24eaae9e (iof-bird-daemon): Small change to stop using loopback.
- 12:24 AM Revision cb2e8c49 (iof-bird-daemon): A small init change to avoid core dump.
- 11:54 PM Revision 5b1a92e6 (iof-bird-daemon): Not all I mean serious. Almost everything will change.
- Changes: struct ospf_iface draft, various constants added...
- 08:26 PM Revision 2f5d1544 (iof-bird-daemon): Added ipa_compare as requested.
- 07:58 PM Revision 38506f71 (iof-bird-daemon): Sets of integers now actually work. Sets of IP will work as ...
- compare function is ready.
- 06:07 PM Revision 01bd7759 (iof-bird-daemon): Ignore alias interfaces (some day, we will treat them as pur...
- interface addresses).
- 06:01 PM Revision 08e2d625 (iof-bird-daemon): Removed TOS support. This simplifies many things a lot.
- 05:27 PM Revision 170c984a (iof-bird-daemon): Cosmetic message fix.
- 05:21 PM Revision 11369489 (iof-bird-daemon): Use $(CC) instead of gcc even when generating dependencies.
- 05:20 PM Revision 620c4f90 (iof-bird-daemon): Oops, a typo in previous struct ip_mreqn changes...
- 03:27 PM Revision 61fb537c (iof-bird-daemon): Use `struct ip_mreqn' instead of `struct ip_mreq' for multicast
- operations on 2.1/2.2 kernels. This allows passing of real interface
indexes instead of referencing interfaces by the...
- 02:57 PM Revision 5a99ade4 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixed a couple of bugs in handling of multicast sockets.
- See comments in lib/socket.h for a detailed guide on how to use them.
- 12:07 PM Revision bad631e0 (iof-bird-daemon): Oops, typo.
- 12:01 PM Revision 8ba2cc06 (iof-bird-daemon): In case no startup function is defined, don't try to launch it.
- 07:28 PM Revision ed9a8236 (iof-bird-daemon): Added new target "tags" to generate a tag table for Emacs.
- Also made "depend" work before the tree is compiled first time.
- 02:25 PM Revision 49ed70b4 (iof-bird-daemon): Portability fixes.
- 12:11 PM Revision 23b1539b (iof-bird-daemon): Filters upgraded - a bit. Moved code to filter.c because it ...
- it belongs. (f-util.c stays there for auxiliary and non-important things.)
Also available in: Atom