From 09/30/1999 to 10/29/1999
- 12:10 PM Revision 7d3aab1c (iof-bird-daemon): First steps of the Command Line Interface: I/O routines.
- 12:09 PM Revision b93abffa (iof-bird-daemon): Implemented unix-domain sockets.
- 12:08 PM Revision 0d70292d (iof-bird-daemon): Events now return a value. If it's non-zero, the event is r...
- for processing in next event cycle. This can be used to prevent background
actions (hint: user commands) from hogging...
- 10:08 AM Revision 92af6f30 (iof-bird-daemon): Simplify handling of free chunks.
- 10:08 AM Revision 54165b13 (iof-bird-daemon): Configure PATH_CONTROL_SOCKET.
- autoconf.h is now written to obj/sysdep, the source tree is hopefully
completely read-only now.
- 09:44 AM Revision ed608150 (iof-bird-daemon): Added skeleton of the client. Does nothing, but at least com...
- 04:13 PM Revision c2250f91 (iof-bird-daemon): Minor changes and bug fixes. Preparing for Exchange and high...
- 09:48 PM Revision 96f1b8ba (iof-bird-daemon): Huge changes. Neighbor and interface state machines rewritten.
- It should be cleaner now, I'm preparing for file splitting.
Maybe I added some minor bugs. :-(
- 01:04 PM Revision f942a589 (iof-bird-daemon): FIXME's for rip added.
- Will we ever able to generate packets saying "route 18.104.22.168 using someone else"?
- 07:46 AM Revision 89dc383a (iof-bird-daemon): Changed syntax of ip_class_mask, the old one was stupid.
- 06:27 AM Revision d3dd620b (iof-bird-daemon): Filters: permit variables of prefix types, cleanup around
- variables. TODO list added, hopefully complete. Use new features of
filters in bird.conf
- 02:19 PM Revision c79ec2ec (iof-bird-daemon): Untested IPv6 support added. I do not know if it compiles in...
- 02:10 PM Revision 720d911d (iof-bird-daemon): Added constants of type prefix and pair, added their printing
- 02:09 PM Revision 4872cef4 (iof-bird-daemon): Added examples of pairs and prefixes
- 01:38 PM Revision c9f8c1a8 (iof-bird-daemon): FIXME's added. Hopefully fixme list is now complete for filt...
Also available in: Atom