From 01/16/2000 to 02/14/2000
- 05:32 PM Revision 973304bc (iof-bird-daemon): Don't make dependencies in client directory if the client is...
- configured in.
- 10:43 PM Revision 4bf6de87 (iof-bird-daemon): Hash table structure redesigned.
- 10:13 PM Revision 316d7bd7 (iof-bird-daemon): Other LS struct added.
- 07:24 PM Revision d3cb6980 (iof-bird-daemon): LSA type changed from u16 to u8.
- 07:12 PM Revision c7b915d6 (iof-bird-daemon): Malloc() changed to cfg_alloc().
- 09:28 PM Revision 70844a6a (iof-bird-daemon): Updated docs about filters, and added fixme.
- 02:12 PM Revision bd215f8b (iof-bird-daemon): Do not send empty packets in rip.
- 12:07 PM Revision 8660913b (iof-bird-daemon): Output made prettier.
- 03:07 PM Revision 9fac310d (iof-bird-daemon): Put client on a stony ground. The whole client is going to b...
- (the current version UNIX-specific) anyway, so it's useless to try splitting it
to sysdep and generic part. Instead o...
- 02:37 PM Revision f50b9e48 (iof-bird-daemon): Generate a list of all commands and their help texts for the...
- 12:30 PM Revision 4b87e256 (iof-bird-daemon): Split off general commands to cmds.c.
- Added `show symbols' command which dumps whole symbol table together
with symbol types etc.
- 11:52 AM Revision f5ad9f87 (iof-bird-daemon): Killed a couple of bugs in the neighbor cache.
- Manual disable/enable/restart/shutdown/reconfiguration of protocols
no longer hangs on loops in neighbor lists :)
- 11:01 AM Revision 3ea1ba63 (iof-bird-daemon): Killed protocol->priority. Protocol startup should be clean ...
- It seems everything still works (except for disable/enable/restart which hangs
sometimes, but it's another story).
- 10:42 AM Revision 54aaa89a (iof-bird-daemon): protocol->startup_counter no longer exists.
- 10:39 AM Revision aa8761de (iof-bird-daemon): Kernel route syncer now supports dynamic reconfiguration. Al...
- depend on the startup counter hack now and uses a zero-time timer instead
to make itself scheduled after normal proto...
- 12:40 PM Revision fb89b1a4 (iof-bird-daemon): Removed point-to-point tunnel hack as it breaks ordinary PtP...
- I'll find a better solution soon.
- 12:38 PM Revision 295ae16d (iof-bird-daemon): Static protocol supports full dynamic reconfiguration.
- 12:38 PM Revision 471cc0be (iof-bird-daemon): Moved initlialization of protocol lists to global init. Argh.
- 11:52 AM Revision d272fe22 (iof-bird-daemon): Separated `official protocol names' used in status dumps fro...
- used for automatic generation of instance names.
protocol->name is the official name
protocol->template is the nam...
- 11:17 AM Revision f7fcb752 (iof-bird-daemon): Reconfiguration for device protocol.
- 12:20 AM Revision 0ec90e9f (iof-bird-daemon): Pipe protocol supports reconfiguration.
- 12:20 AM Revision 88dc89f9 (iof-bird-daemon): Device protocol supports reconfiguration.
- 12:19 AM Revision 26368f65 (iof-bird-daemon): Don't forget changing proto->name to point to name in new co...
- (to avoid the name being freed with the old config).
Also remember to add proto_pipe to protocol_list.
- 11:36 PM Revision ca0edc53 (iof-bird-daemon): When a quoted string is encountered, don't forget to copy it...
- config pool before passing it to the parser.
- 11:36 PM Revision 99278e10 (iof-bird-daemon): Wording changes.
- 11:30 PM Revision f14a4bec (iof-bird-daemon): Reworked proto lists -- each proto is now in two lists: the ...
- (proto_list) and per-type one (original lists). A lot of things simplified.
Implemented `disable', `enable' and `res...
- 05:49 PM Revision 30a6108c (iof-bird-daemon): Added filter_same() for comparision of two filters.
- Pavel, please implement this as soon as possible.
- 05:40 PM Revision bf8558bc (iof-bird-daemon): Converted shutdown to a kind of reconfiguration, it's no mor...
- as a exception in protocol state machines. Introduced a `shutdown'
CLI command. Killed few reconfiguration bugs.
- 05:39 PM Revision ebc793a5 (iof-bird-daemon): No more problems when events get scheduled during event proc...
- 04:44 PM Revision 50fe90ed (iof-bird-daemon): First attempt on dynamic reconfiguration. There are still lo...
- and problems to solve, but the hardest part works.
- 04:40 PM Revision 394aec8f (iof-bird-daemon): Don't forget to set proto->min_scope = SCOPE_HOST.
Also available in: Atom