From 09/27/2008 to 10/26/2008
- 11:20 PM Revision a98fbf0f (iof-bird-daemon): Merge branch 'dev' into out
- 11:03 PM Revision a3b70dc4 (iof-bird-daemon): Two new informative CLI commands for OSPF.
- Two new CLI commands for OSPF giving nice informative (and still machine
parsable) representation of OSPF network gra...
- 10:55 PM Revision 68fa95cf (iof-bird-daemon): Check of socket name length
- 10:53 PM Revision 52586ccd (iof-bird-daemon): Missing newline.
- 10:43 PM Revision a97122a3 (iof-bird-daemon): Bugfix in LSA origination for PTP OSPF links.
- The code generating LSAs for PTP OSPF links is buggy. The old behavior
is that it generates PTP link if there is a fu...
- 10:23 PM Revision 4c94a6c7 (iof-bird-daemon): Do not repeat 'Invalid broadcast address' error message.
- 'Invalid broadcast address' error is reported only once for
an interface and not during every interface scan.
- 10:20 PM Revision d7f3b306 (iof-bird-daemon): Ignore unknown netlink events.
- Bird sometimes reported 'bird: nl_parse_link: Malformed message received'.
The cause is that bird asynchronously rece...
- 10:09 PM Revision 1567edea (iof-bird-daemon): Bugfix for routing table breaking bug.
- Here is a patch fixing a bug that causes breakage of a local routing
table during shutdown of Bird. The problem was c...
- 09:59 PM Revision b6bf284a (iof-bird-daemon): Bugfixes in MULIT_EXIT_DISC attribute handling.
- - Old MED handling was completely different from behavior
specified in RFCs - for example they havn't been propaga...
- 09:54 PM Revision 4819c3e1 (iof-bird-daemon): Bugfix in LOCAL_PREF attribute handling.
- 09:52 PM Revision 1adc17b4 (iof-bird-daemon): Update of a documentation - new options for AS4, MD5 auth an...
- 09:48 PM Revision ba5ed6f3 (iof-bird-daemon): Implementation of an option for disabling AS4 support per BG...
- 09:45 PM Revision 4847a894 (iof-bird-daemon): Implementation of route reflection for BGP
- 09:42 PM Revision d51aa281 (iof-bird-daemon): Implementation of MD5 authentication of BGP sessions.
- 09:36 PM Revision 11cb6202 (iof-bird-daemon): Implementation of 4B ASN support for BGP
- 01:14 PM Revision 44cb1449 (iof-bird-daemon): The top-level Makefile is a generated file, so remove it fro...
- 01:11 PM Revision c94d56cb (iof-bird-daemon): Updated version number in the README.
Also available in: Atom