From 10/16/2008 to 11/14/2008
- 10:03 PM Revision 258d0ad4 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes feeding of new protocol, only preferred routes are ann...
- 08:13 PM Revision 3f670371 (iof-bird-daemon): OSPF routes appeared with random value of ospf_tag attribute.
- This patch fixes it.
- 01:50 PM Revision e29fa06e (iof-bird-daemon): New read-only route attribute 'proto' added. It returns a st...
- representing a name of the protocol that originated the route.
Strings can be compared using = or matched using ~. Ro...
- 10:33 PM Revision aebe06b4 (iof-bird-daemon): Proper format functions for ORIGINATOR_ID, CLUSTER_LIST
- 04:24 PM Revision b21f68b4 (iof-bird-daemon): Fix bugs in OSPF MD5 authentication. First bug is that default
- values for MD5 password ID changed during reconfigure, Second
bug is that BIRD chooses password in first-fit manner, ...
- 09:36 PM Revision fd91ae33 (iof-bird-daemon): Fix problem with local time changes.
- 08:39 PM Revision 1389f369 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes bugs in IPv6 code caused by recent commits.
- 01:52 PM Revision baa9ef18 (iof-bird-daemon): These warnings are so abundant (because char * / byte * mix)...
- are completely useless.
- 01:51 PM Revision 6c8102e3 (iof-bird-daemon): Ignore messages related to wireless extensions.
- 03:58 PM Revision a39b165e (iof-bird-daemon): Multihop BGP was completely broken, because listening socket...
- ttl 1.
- 11:55 AM Revision a92fe607 (iof-bird-daemon): Implementation of route server.
- 01:16 PM Revision e16466b3 (iof-bird-daemon): Fix race condition that breaks BGP connections after reconfi...
- RFC says that only connections in OpenConfirm and Established state
should participate in connection collision detect...
- 03:10 PM Revision f0ad56f4 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes some sloppiness of commit a3b70dc499b64f41aa776b5b4afe...
- 11:20 PM Revision a98fbf0f (iof-bird-daemon): Merge branch 'dev' into out
- 11:03 PM Revision a3b70dc4 (iof-bird-daemon): Two new informative CLI commands for OSPF.
- Two new CLI commands for OSPF giving nice informative (and still machine
parsable) representation of OSPF network gra...
- 10:55 PM Revision 68fa95cf (iof-bird-daemon): Check of socket name length
- 10:53 PM Revision 52586ccd (iof-bird-daemon): Missing newline.
- 10:43 PM Revision a97122a3 (iof-bird-daemon): Bugfix in LSA origination for PTP OSPF links.
- The code generating LSAs for PTP OSPF links is buggy. The old behavior
is that it generates PTP link if there is a fu...
- 10:23 PM Revision 4c94a6c7 (iof-bird-daemon): Do not repeat 'Invalid broadcast address' error message.
- 'Invalid broadcast address' error is reported only once for
an interface and not during every interface scan.
- 10:20 PM Revision d7f3b306 (iof-bird-daemon): Ignore unknown netlink events.
- Bird sometimes reported 'bird: nl_parse_link: Malformed message received'.
The cause is that bird asynchronously rece...
- 10:09 PM Revision 1567edea (iof-bird-daemon): Bugfix for routing table breaking bug.
- Here is a patch fixing a bug that causes breakage of a local routing
table during shutdown of Bird. The problem was c...
- 09:59 PM Revision b6bf284a (iof-bird-daemon): Bugfixes in MULIT_EXIT_DISC attribute handling.
- - Old MED handling was completely different from behavior
specified in RFCs - for example they havn't been propaga...
- 09:54 PM Revision 4819c3e1 (iof-bird-daemon): Bugfix in LOCAL_PREF attribute handling.
- 09:52 PM Revision 1adc17b4 (iof-bird-daemon): Update of a documentation - new options for AS4, MD5 auth an...
- 09:48 PM Revision ba5ed6f3 (iof-bird-daemon): Implementation of an option for disabling AS4 support per BG...
- 09:45 PM Revision 4847a894 (iof-bird-daemon): Implementation of route reflection for BGP
- 09:42 PM Revision d51aa281 (iof-bird-daemon): Implementation of MD5 authentication of BGP sessions.
- 09:36 PM Revision 11cb6202 (iof-bird-daemon): Implementation of 4B ASN support for BGP
- 01:14 PM Revision 44cb1449 (iof-bird-daemon): The top-level Makefile is a generated file, so remove it fro...
- 01:11 PM Revision c94d56cb (iof-bird-daemon): Updated version number in the README.
Also available in: Atom