From 11/15/2008 to 12/14/2008
- 04:48 PM Revision 35164c50 (iof-bird-daemon): rx_hook may be cleaned in some callback so we check it before
- executing sk_read().
- 11:24 AM Revision d6a836f8 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes core state machine.
- The core state machine was broken - it didn't free resources
in START -> DOWN transition and might freed resources af...
- 12:12 AM Revision fbde6c39 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes race condition leading to memory corruption and crash.
- When protocol started, feeding was scheduled. If protocol
got down before feeding was executed, then function
- 05:17 PM Revision 35f983f8 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes segfault with multiple routing tables.
- 12:05 PM Revision 661ec5db (iof-bird-daemon): I am not sure whether this is proper fix for a problem that ...
- shows only parts of larger outputs (for example 'show route all').
It seems that birdc reads (from bird) and writes (...
- 12:01 PM Revision eac21b46 (iof-bird-daemon): This is bug, isn't it?
- 11:59 AM Revision e0011590 (iof-bird-daemon): birdc died during terminal resize because of unhandled EINTR
- in select loop.
Also available in: Atom