From 12/13/2008 to 01/11/2009
- 11:14 AM Revision 23d67029 (iof-bird-daemon): Some fixes and update of OSPF debug messages
- 09:51 AM Revision 0e9617e4 (iof-bird-daemon): Move check for NULL before usage of variable.
- 09:47 AM Revision f20907ad (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes bug in OSPF
- Checksum was not recalculated when LSA was changed and
packets with bad checksum were sent.
- 04:49 PM Revision 330aecea (iof-bird-daemon): Bugfix in interpret
- Missing cases in filter code interpret leads to crash
when bgp_next_hop attr was queried.
- 10:55 AM Revision 083c43e2 (iof-bird-daemon): fixes some 64-bit related bugs.
- Filter code used 'aux' integer field of 'symbol' struct to store ptr
to next symbol and both 'aux2' and 'def' fields ...
- 04:24 PM Revision 165a6227 (iof-bird-daemon): Adds support for fallback to capabilityless BGP connect
- When capability related error is received, next connect will be
without capabilities. Also cease error subcodes descr...
- 11:18 AM Revision 59121155 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes bug related to reconfiguration of BGP.
- BGP keeps its copy of configuration ptr and didn't update it during
reconfiguration. But old configuration is freed d...
- 12:34 AM Revision 11b32d91 (iof-bird-daemon): Major changes to BGP
- Fixes two race conditions causing crash of Bird, several unhandled
cases during BGP initialization, and some other bu...
- 10:26 PM Revision b933281e (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes nasty bug in event processing.
- WALK_LIST_DELSAFE (in ev_run_list) is not safe with regard
to deletion of next node. When some events are rescheduled...
Also available in: Atom