From 12/24/2008 to 01/22/2009
- 11:49 AM Revision 11ec0f1a (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes compilation on older systems.
- Older kernel headers (the ones in Debian Sarge) does not
have __kernel_sockaddr_storage .
- 11:08 AM Revision e3c460bc (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes some past config grammar update that caused password r...
- 09:58 AM Revision 3b108f18 (iof-bird-daemon): One null-pointer dereference bugfix hidden in whitespace cha...
- 06:25 PM Revision 0dd7ccc7 (iof-bird-daemon): Fix typo.
- 06:15 PM Revision 0844b65d (iof-bird-daemon): Fix OSPF protocol error recovery behavior.
- When OSPF neighbor state drops down to EXSTART,
clear LSA request and retransmit lists, as specified
by RFC. I hope t...
- 10:42 PM Revision f15cb99c (iof-bird-daemon): Add check detecting packet overwrite in TX buffer.
- 01:40 PM Revision 02a9eeeb (iof-bird-daemon): Slist update
- 11:14 AM Revision 23d67029 (iof-bird-daemon): Some fixes and update of OSPF debug messages
- 09:51 AM Revision 0e9617e4 (iof-bird-daemon): Move check for NULL before usage of variable.
- 09:47 AM Revision f20907ad (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes bug in OSPF
- Checksum was not recalculated when LSA was changed and
packets with bad checksum were sent.
- 04:49 PM Revision 330aecea (iof-bird-daemon): Bugfix in interpret
- Missing cases in filter code interpret leads to crash
when bgp_next_hop attr was queried.
- 10:55 AM Revision 083c43e2 (iof-bird-daemon): fixes some 64-bit related bugs.
- Filter code used 'aux' integer field of 'symbol' struct to store ptr
to next symbol and both 'aux2' and 'def' fields ...
- 04:24 PM Revision 165a6227 (iof-bird-daemon): Adds support for fallback to capabilityless BGP connect
- When capability related error is received, next connect will be
without capabilities. Also cease error subcodes descr...
- 11:18 AM Revision 59121155 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes bug related to reconfiguration of BGP.
- BGP keeps its copy of configuration ptr and didn't update it during
reconfiguration. But old configuration is freed d...
Also available in: Atom