From 01/23/2009 to 02/21/2009
- 09:46 PM Revision 82ba9032 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes crash during some expressions
- Bird crashed when 'bgp_path.len' was used for routes that does
not came from BGP.
- 04:47 PM Revision cd17c651 (iof-bird-daemon): Add format for BGP_AGGREGATOR attribute
- 03:20 PM Revision 25cb9f1d (iof-bird-daemon): Fix bug in empty bgp mask handling
- 08:53 PM Revision e312bb40 (iof-bird-daemon): Documentation update
- 06:46 PM Revision d901db3f (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes bug in packet retransmissions.
- When packet was lost during dbdes exchange, slave did not retransmit
it. That leads to OSPF connection locked in stat...
- 12:43 PM Revision b807ef9a (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes bug in protocol state machine
- Scheduling flush must be done before resource pool freeing as it
frees some allocated list nodes from a global list.
- 12:41 PM Revision 80ac7dc1 (iof-bird-daemon): Do not use ? for client-side help when in new BGP path syntax
Also available in: Atom