From 02/24/2009 to 03/25/2009
- 06:15 PM Revision 1733d080 (iof-bird-daemon): Minor text updates.
- 06:05 PM Revision 40b65f94 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes bug in pipe route filtering.
- Routes comming through pipe from primary to secondary table were
filtered by both EXPORT and IMPORT filters, but they...
- 05:29 PM Revision 4d7d0cb1 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes minor bug in pipe.
- Missing macro leads to not calling some of protocol's
- 11:58 AM Revision 3d574679 (iof-bird-daemon): Fix bugs related to kernel table synchronization.
- KRF_INSTALLED flag was not cleared during reconfiguration
that lead to not removing routes during reconfigure when
- 07:30 PM Revision 48d79d52 (iof-bird-daemon): Better handling of AS4 optional attribute errors
- AS4 optional attribute errors were handled by session
drop (according to BGP RFC). This patch implements
- 09:18 PM Revision eb875dbb (iof-bird-daemon): Documentation fixes.
- 01:01 PM Revision ad586334 (iof-bird-daemon): Path related documentation update
- 11:43 AM Revision cf186034 (iof-bird-daemon): New syntax for bgp_path
- 01:19 PM Revision f16ad72e (iof-bird-daemon): Update NEWS
- 11:49 AM Revision e8ba557c (iof-bird-daemon): Update capability handshake options
- Add 'capabilities' option, change default behavior to advertise ipv4,
add some checks and ignore incoming capabilitie...
- 02:24 PM Revision 82a79586 (iof-bird-daemon): Better handling of too long attributes
- This patch extends the length for attributes from 1024 to 2048
(because both AS_PATH and AS4_PATH attributes take 2+4...
- 03:28 PM Revision a9dc5e1e (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes another bug in packet retransmissions.
- When slave was in full state, it didn't retransmit
lost packets. That leads to OSPF connection locked
in states loadi...
Also available in: Atom