From 03/31/2009 to 04/29/2009
- 08:17 PM Revision b7a735ea (iof-bird-daemon): Allow 'third party' BGP updates for originated routes.
- 04:58 PM Revision 4827b69f (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes BGP IPv6 link local next hop handling.
- When sending 'third party' BGP update, Bird used bogus link local
addresses instead of addresses it received before.
- 04:11 PM Revision ad440a57 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes handling of 'next hop self' and 'source address' confi...
- 09:56 AM Revision a6ee0266 (iof-bird-daemon): Typo in gendist script.
- 09:53 AM Revision f8fbda6f (iof-bird-daemon): Small formatting typo in documentation.
- 08:20 AM Revision 73841442 (iof-bird-daemon): Gendist script adapted to git.
- 07:46 AM Revision 11e0568f (iof-bird-daemon): NEWS and version update
- 09:15 PM Revision 64cf11f5 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes BGPv6 bug - missing endianity conversion.
- Also removes code skipping SNPAs
(obsoleted by newer RFCs, should be ignored).
- 12:44 PM Revision f307842a (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes BGPv6 bug - mandatory attributes weren't validated;
- 12:16 PM Revision 8f0c887a (iof-bird-daemon): Fixe bug in BGPv6 that causes to send invalid network withdr...
- 10:36 AM Revision b9539e78 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes bug in BGPv6 causing crash by checking missing attribu...
- 04:43 PM Revision e366625c (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes mixed-up messages on netlink socket
- Under specific circumstances there might be two mixed-up
netlink sessions (one for scan, the other for route change
- 11:48 PM Revision c8a6b9a3 (iof-bird-daemon): Rewrite of buggy AS path matching.
- Old AS path maching supposes thath AS number appears
only once in AS path, but that is not true. It also
- 06:15 PM Revision 024c310b (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes broken cryptographic authentication in OSPF
- Cryptographic authentication in OSPF is defective by
design - there might be several packets independently
sent to th...
- 02:53 PM Revision b722fe7e (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes bug in OSPF packet retransmission.
- If a DBDES packet from a master to a slave is lost, then the old code
does not retransmit it and instead send a next ...
- 02:17 PM Revision 8298d780 (iof-bird-daemon): Better OSPF packet tracing log messages.
- Replaces old OSPF packet tracing messages with
uniform messages with packet dumps.
- 07:30 PM Revision bcb81251 (iof-bird-daemon): Documentation update
- 07:17 PM Revision c60cdd8c (iof-bird-daemon): Cleanup changes
- 10:55 AM Revision b1a597e0 (iof-bird-daemon): Reimplementation of prefix sets.
- Prefix sets were broken beyond any repair and have to be reimplemented.
They are reimplemented using a trie with bitm...
Also available in: Atom