From 01/23/2010 to 02/21/2010
- 01:34 PM Revision e81b440f (iof-bird-daemon): Fix configure to enable warnings and fix most of them.
- 09:15 AM Revision 9e43ccf0 (iof-bird-daemon): Merge commit 'origin/master' into new
- 09:14 AM Revision e285bd23 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes installation (missing /usr/local/var/run).
- 08:57 AM Revision e0a45fb4 (iof-bird-daemon): Restricted read-only CLI.
- Also adds support for executing commands using birdc <cmd>.
- 08:14 PM Revision 89534cda (iof-bird-daemon): 'rr client id' is not expression but ID (like router id).
- 08:09 PM Revision a6806653 (iof-bird-daemon): Minor typos in configuration example.
- 11:08 PM Revision e304fd4b (iof-bird-daemon): Implements pattern match for 'show protocols' command.
- And generally consolidates protocol commands.
- 09:11 PM Revision dfd48621 (iof-bird-daemon): Replaces the algorithm for building balanced trees.
- Changes the time complexity of the algorithm from O(n^2) to O(n*log(n)).
This speeds up loading of huge DEC-IX config...
- 10:29 AM Revision 14f6aca4 (iof-bird-daemon): Changes right recursion to left in the grammar of the case e...
- 11:26 AM Revision dca75fd7 (iof-bird-daemon): Removes phantom protocol from the pipe design.
- It seems that by adding one pipe-specific exception to route
announcement code and by adding one argument to rt_notif...
- 09:44 AM Revision 9db74169 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes protocol statistics for pipes.
- 09:27 PM Revision c8387626 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes a tricky bug in the pipe protocol.
- When uncofiguring the pipe and the peer table, the peer table was
unlocked when pipe protocol state changed to down/f...
- 08:19 PM Revision a2ea1bac (iof-bird-daemon): Moves errno.h include.
- 10:12 AM Revision 2af25a97 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes a crash caused by missing error hook on BGP listening ...
- Error happened when too many BGP connections arrived in one moment
- 09:23 AM Revision 353729f5 (iof-bird-daemon): Temporary OSPF commit - socket changes.
- 10:09 PM Revision fa5a99c7 (iof-bird-daemon): NEWS version update.
- 03:18 PM Revision 75f88618 (iof-bird-daemon): NEWS and version update.
- 01:59 PM Revision fae9be77 (iof-bird-daemon): Merge commit 'origin/master' into new
- 01:57 PM Revision 7d196668 (iof-bird-daemon): RTF_CLONING is removed in FreeBSD 8.
- 11:30 AM Revision 0efd6462 (iof-bird-daemon): Define symbols as text between ''.
- 03:01 PM Revision c27b2449 (iof-bird-daemon): Shows source (Router ID) for OSPF routes and adds such attri...
- A sad thing is that we does not have a 'router_id' filter type,
so it must be given as decimal number in filters.
- 11:42 AM Revision 5a56f27c (iof-bird-daemon): Adds asterisk to the primary route in 'show route' cmd.
- And also fixes a minor bug.
- 08:49 AM Revision aa80826e (iof-bird-daemon): Unnumbered OSPF interfaces should be always in the point-to-...
- 09:57 PM Revision 76b53a4e (iof-bird-daemon): Adds some log messages related to configure.
- Also fixes a bug in the previous patch.
- 06:19 PM Revision ebae4770 (iof-bird-daemon): Modifies configure to just reload protocols when filters cha...
- Before this change, protocols were restarted in that case.
- 11:19 PM Revision c37e7851 (iof-bird-daemon): Makes date/time formats configurable.
- 09:14 AM Revision 44f26560 (iof-bird-daemon): Workaround for some broken BGP implementations that skip ini...
- 11:03 PM Revision 5f47c4c1 (iof-bird-daemon): Changes right-recursion to left-recursion in a filter grammar.
- Because we don't want to have a limit on a function/filter length.
- 03:00 PM Revision 1a7a4e59 (iof-bird-daemon): Merge commit 'origin/master' into new
- 02:59 PM Revision 41677025 (iof-bird-daemon): Changes 'ignore communities' to 'interpret communities'.
- 10:45 PM Revision 1960d203 (iof-bird-daemon): Priority for '||' and '&&' fixed.
- 09:26 PM Revision 7515dafc (iof-bird-daemon): Allow multiple || and && statements.
- 04:22 PM Revision 6cb8f742 (iof-bird-daemon): Better handling of well-known communities.
- Process well-known communities before the export filter (old behavior is
to process these attributes after, which doe...
Also available in: Atom