From 02/15/2012 to 03/15/2012
- 08:07 PM Revision 0888a737 (iof-bird-daemon): Extends set operations in filters.
- Allows add/filter/delete clist on clist (set algebra on clists).
Allows number ~ bgppath match.
- 12:45 PM Revision 9f1500f5 (iof-bird-daemon): Adds warning for mismatch MTU in OSPF packets.
- Thanks Alexander V. Chernikov for the original patch.
- 12:12 PM Revision 2f9955b5 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes TTL for multicast OSPF packets.
- Thanks Alexander V. Chernikov for the suggestion.
- 11:50 AM Revision 8796a8a5 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes name for unnamed filters.
- Thanks to Alexander V. Chernikov for the suggestion.
- 11:43 AM Revision 7d837aa0 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes documentation - default pipe mode.
- Thanks to Benjamin Cama for the bugreport.
- 11:38 AM Revision e2bf812f (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes RIPng compatibility.
- Also probably breaks compatibility with older BIRDs, but RIPng not
really worked here.
Thanks to Goesta Smekal for t...
- 11:23 AM Revision f7615037 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes RIPng socket and neighbor handling.
- RIPng did not really work because of link-local addresses.
Thanks to Roman Hoog Antink for some notes.
- 11:18 AM Revision 117e3c4b (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes a bug in pair set intervals.
- Pair intervals in form (a,b)..(c,d) were mishanded.
Thanks to Alexander Shikoff for the bugreport.
- 11:13 AM Revision c0adf7e9 (iof-bird-daemon): Better support for multitable protocols.
- The nest-protocol interaction is changed to better handle multitable
protocols. Multitable protocols now declare that...
Also available in: Atom