From 01/25/2013 to 02/23/2013
- 11:44 PM Revision 2bf59bf4 (iof-bird-daemon): Hotfix to solve an issue with delaying timers reported by Al...
- 10:35 PM Revision 9d969be5 (iof-bird-daemon): I still believe that 0 == NULL, however this patch will make...
- 12:15 PM Revision 4c2abee7 (iof-bird-daemon): Allow submitting BIRD commands from UNIX shell even in restr...
- 06:17 PM Revision 8c4da7e0 (iof-bird-daemon): Symbol names enclosed by apostrophes can contain DOTs.
- 06:06 PM Revision 0bc3542a (iof-bird-daemon): Route limits can be disabled - this makes sense for protocol...
- 06:04 PM Revision 155134f3 (iof-bird-daemon): A few semicolons added to decrease a number of warnings.
- 11:53 PM Revision c6a2fe64 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes handling of iface routes in static proto during reconf...
- During reconfiguration, iface routes were installed even when iface was down.
- 10:58 PM Revision 36da2857 (iof-bird-daemon): Implements router advertisements activated by received routes.
- The RAdv protocol could be configured to change its behavior based on
availability of routes, e.g., do not announce r...
Also available in: Atom