From 03/25/2013 to 04/23/2013
- 12:54 AM Revision 32622d0e (iof-bird-daemon): Merge branch 'birdcl'
- 12:42 AM Revision a5e9f3d2 (iof-bird-daemon): Restructures birdc and birdcl to merge duplicated code.
- The BIRD client code is restructured that most of the code (including
main function) is shared in client.c, while bir...
- 11:59 AM Revision d2c392d4 (iof-bird-daemon): Removes unnecessary client subdirectories and updates builds...
- Renames some files:
birdc/client.c -> birdc.c
birdcl/client.c -> birdcl.c
client_common.c -> common.c
- 01:09 PM Revision efd6d12b (iof-bird-daemon): Adds two new default GCC options.
- Adds two new default GCC options related to optimizations
(-fno-strict-aliasing and -fno-strict-overflow). This
- 11:06 AM Revision 8df02847 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes a compatibility issue in OSPFv2 PtP links.
- BIRD used zero netmask in hello packets on all PtP links, not just on
unnumbered ones. This patch fixes it and adds o...
- 03:53 PM Revision cd3b02d1 (iof-bird-daemon): Allows IP of loopback to be used in automatic router ID sele...
- Thanks to Alexander V. Chernikov for the patch.
- 03:40 PM Revision 8bd9b930 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes a bug in IPv6 BGP next hop processing.
- BGP next hop attributes with empty link-local IPv6 addresses were not
Thanks to Sergey Popovich fo...
- 03:27 PM Revision 48bc232f (iof-bird-daemon): Implements 'next hop keep' option for BGP.
- This option allows to keep the received next hop even in cases when
the route is sent to an interface with a differen...
- 02:22 PM Revision 9ff52573 (iof-bird-daemon): Better handling of global addresses as configured NBMA neigh...
- Configured NBMA neighbors in OSPFv3 should be link-local addresses, old
behavior was to silently ignore global ones. ...
- 08:07 PM Revision 568d9c9f (iof-bird-daemon): Fix birdcl async message handling
- Fix handling of async messafe in the bird light client. The async message
may occure at the any moment so we need the...
Also available in: Atom