From 03/22/2015 to 04/20/2015
- 10:31 PM Revision b867a87c (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes port range socket option
- 11:26 AM Revision ef3cac66 (iof-bird-daemon): OSPF: Fixes handling of external routes with immediate gw
- The bug caused that received external LSAs with locally reachable
next hops were ignored. I wonder why nobody noticed...
- 10:10 PM Revision d924d5a5 (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Fixes serious bug in TX handling
- Under some circumstances and heavy load, TX could be postponed
until the session fails with hold timer expired.
- 09:59 PM Revision 16a3254c (iof-bird-daemon): Understand IFF_MULTICAST flag on ifaces in Linux
- Unfortunately, some interfaces support multicast but do not have
this flag set, so we use it only as a positive hint....
- 07:24 PM Revision 2eadd36f (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: AS-wide unique router ID (RFC 6286) support
- RFC 6286 relaxed rules for router IDs, allowing EBGP sessions between
routers with the same ID (but different ASN).
- 04:29 PM Revision 9aed29e6 (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Enhanced route refresh (RFC 7313) support
- Also hook feed_done is renamed to feed_end.
Also available in: Atom