From 05/10/2015 to 06/08/2015
- 12:24 AM Revision 8d9eef17 (iof-bird-daemon): BGP multipath support
- Kernel option 'merge paths' allows to merge routes exported to kernel
protocol (currently BGP and static routes) to m...
- 12:24 AM Revision db027a41 (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes subtle bug in temporary attribute handling
- In some cases, export filter accessed attributes of a different route.
- 12:24 AM Revision 78a2cc28 (iof-bird-daemon): KRT: Fixes some minor bugs in kernel protocol
- 12:24 AM Revision d217ba51 (iof-bird-daemon): Moving of mulipath merging code from OSPF to nest
- 12:24 AM Revision ca34698c (iof-bird-daemon): Fixes bug in pipe feeding when filtered routes are kept in t...
- 12:24 AM Revision ae80a2de (iof-bird-daemon): unsigned [int] -> uint
- 12:24 AM Revision e348ef01 (iof-bird-daemon): unsgined char -> byte
- 10:56 PM Revision d0e23d42 (iof-bird-daemon): Simplify flushing process
- Related to changes from previous patch.
- 06:17 PM Revision 86f567e1 (iof-bird-daemon): Fix minor issue in pipe route propagation
- In some circumstances during reconfiguration, routes propagated by pipes
to other tables may hang there even after th...
- 02:42 PM Revision 9fdf9d29 (iof-bird-daemon): KRT: Add support for plenty of kernel route metrics
- Linux kernel route metrics (RTA_METRICS netlink route attribute) are
represented and accessible as new route attribut...
Also available in: Atom