From 10/07/2015 to 11/05/2015
- 11:48 AM Revision fe9f1a6d (iof-bird-daemon): Initial commit on integrated BIRD
- New data types net_addr and variants (in lib/net.h) describing
network addresses (prefix/pxlen). Modifications of FIB...
- 10:27 AM Revision 3aed0a6f (iof-bird-daemon): IO: Fix the previous bugfix
- I should check it after making some trivial changes. The original patch
from Alexander has it right.
- 10:08 AM Revision 338f85ca (iof-bird-daemon): IO: Handle fd values too big for select()
- If the number of sockets is too much for select(), we should at least
handle it with proper error messages and reject...
Also available in: Atom