From 10/26/2015 to 11/24/2015
- 03:01 PM Revision 33b4f40a (iof-bird-daemon): MD5: Mormalize naming style
- 02:21 PM Revision 90f78507 (iof-bird-daemon): Merge branch 'master' into rip-new
- 01:30 PM Revision ad276157 (iof-bird-daemon): Netlink: attribute validation before parsing
- Wanted netlink attributes are defined in a table, specifying
their size and neediness. Removing the long conditions t...
- 12:52 PM Revision e422ca0f (iof-bird-daemon): Some consts for function arguments
- Patch from Pavel Tvrdik
- 12:47 PM Revision 5126380b (iof-bird-daemon): Minor changes to SHA hash functions
- 10:32 AM Revision 12d752ef (iof-bird-daemon): Merge commit 'origin/crypto-hash^'
- 10:13 AM Revision 1e4891e4 (iof-bird-daemon): Nest: Fix bug in device proto
- If an interface address notification is received during device protocol
shutdown/restart, BIRD crashed.
Thanks to We...
- 06:34 PM Revision f312a837 (iof-bird-daemon): Add SHA-384/512 and HMAC-SHA-384/512 crypto hash
- 06:34 PM Revision 4035e0e7 (iof-bird-daemon): Add SHA-224/256 and HMAC-SHA-224/256 crypto hash
- 06:33 PM Revision 5d0c36f1 (iof-bird-daemon): Add SHA1 and SHA1-HMAC crypto hash
- 06:31 PM Revision 75ff0802 (iof-bird-daemon): Add get_u64() and put_u64() into lib/unaligned.h
- 01:03 AM Revision d44e686e (iof-bird-daemon): Follow-up commit on integrated BIRD
- Use net_addr for interface address prefixes, support net_addr in
- 10:46 AM Revision fce764f9 (iof-bird-daemon): Fix compiling with --enable-debug option
- 10:40 AM Revision 9ddbfbdd (iof-bird-daemon): Netlink: Allow more than 256 routing tables.
- Since 2.6.19, the netlink API defines RTA_TABLE routing attribute to
allow 32-bit routing table IDs. Using this attri...
- 12:01 AM Revision 86b4e170 (iof-bird-daemon): Nest: Fixes bug in missing cleanup during table removal
- When a table is removed during reconfiguration, a reference was not
cleared in the old configuration, which breaks undo.
- 11:42 PM Revision 9b9a7143 (iof-bird-daemon): Conf: Fixes bug in symbol lookup during reconfiguration
- Symbol lookup by cf_find_symbol() not only did the lookup but also added
new void symbols allocated from cfg_mem linp...
- 11:48 AM Revision fe9f1a6d (iof-bird-daemon): Initial commit on integrated BIRD
- New data types net_addr and variants (in lib/net.h) describing
network addresses (prefix/pxlen). Modifications of FIB...
- 10:27 AM Revision 3aed0a6f (iof-bird-daemon): IO: Fix the previous bugfix
- I should check it after making some trivial changes. The original patch
from Alexander has it right.
- 10:08 AM Revision 338f85ca (iof-bird-daemon): IO: Handle fd values too big for select()
- If the number of sockets is too much for select(), we should at least
handle it with proper error messages and reject...
Also available in: Atom