From 03/08/2016 to 04/06/2016
- 11:10 PM Revision 06edbb67 (iof-bird-daemon): Nest: Reset export route counter during graceful restart
- Counter exp_routes is increased during initial route feed after GR
recovery, so it has to start with zero, otherwise ...
- 09:57 AM Revision bd22d7f4 (iof-bird-daemon): IO: Avoid multiple event cycles in one loop cycle.
- Event cycle may took too much time and trigger next timer events, so
avoid cycling between timer and event cycles ins...
- 09:49 AM Revision 9e7b3ebd (iof-bird-daemon): IO: Replace RX priority heuristic with explicit mark
- In BIRD, RX has lower priority than TX with the exception of RX from
control socket. The patch replaces heuristic bas...
- 09:46 AM Revision e86cfd41 (iof-bird-daemon): KRT: Fix route learn scan when route changed
- When a kernel route changed, function krt_learn_scan() noticed that and
replaced the route in internal kernel FIB, bu...
- 02:21 PM Revision ea0a8be2 (iof-bird-daemon): IO/Poll: fix mistaken variable merge
- The events variable is used in the short loop decision. The reasons are
not much clear, keeping this to keep the form...
- 01:21 AM Revision 54bb032d (iof-bird-daemon): Birdlib: Modify lists to avoid problems with pointer aliasin...
- The old linked list implementation used some wild typecasts and required
GCC option -fno-strict-aliasing to work prop...
- 01:21 AM Revision 665b8e52 (iof-bird-daemon): Birdlib: Do cleanups after remove/free
- To avoid byzantine behavior in case of some errors, linked lists are
cleared after rem_node() and resource headers ar...
- 01:21 AM Revision 39a6b19d (iof-bird-daemon): OSPF: Fix bogus LSA ID collisions between received and origi...
- After restart, LSAs locally originated by the previous instance are
received from neighbors. They are installed to LS...
- 01:21 AM Revision 0a505706 (iof-bird-daemon): Minor changes in documentation
- 01:21 AM Revision a459f4df (iof-bird-daemon): OSPF: Fix reading from freed memory
- Thanks to Pavel Tvrdik for noticing it.
- 10:47 AM Revision 9c92f692 (iof-bird-daemon): Unix: Substituted select -> poll also in congestion checker
- It does strange things when even one fd larger than FD_SETSIZE is
passed to select().
- 05:40 PM Revision 9036bbf2 (iof-bird-daemon): RIP: fix typo in configuration at rx length opt
- 05:40 PM Revision 79a4f74a (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Add documentaion for extended messages
- 01:57 PM Revision fd926ed4 (iof-bird-daemon): Poll: Prevent the improbable case of EAGAIN after POLLIN
- 11:45 AM Revision e1c13a5a (iof-bird-daemon): Unix: Rework of select-loop to poll-loop
- This should lift the limit of FD_SETSIZE and allow more than 1024 fd's.
FD_SETSIZE limit doesn't matter now when crea...
Also available in: Atom