From 08/23/2016 to 09/21/2016
- 11:35 AM Revision 768d5e10 (iof-bird-daemon): Add !~ operator to filter grammar
- 11:35 AM Revision 75ac3d19 (iof-bird-daemon): Remove cvsignore
- We have gitignore
- 10:29 AM Revision 6e75d0d2 (iof-bird-daemon): KRT: Add krt_scope attribute
- Add a new route attribute, krt_scope, to expose the Linux kernel route
scope. Constants from /etc/iproute2/rt_scopes ...
- 03:30 PM Revision 292f7858 (iof-bird-daemon): Main: Improve BIRD help messages
- 03:02 PM Revision 6273fcf0 (iof-bird-daemon): Add stdlib.h to client/commands.c
- 02:18 PM Revision 0f5054f6 (iof-bird-daemon): BFD: Fix invalid read from pollfd array
- It is possible that sockets_add() are called between sockets_prepare()
and sockets_fire() during poll loop in birdloo...
- 01:57 PM Revision a290da25 (iof-bird-daemon): rt-table: Fix kernel protocol export filter memory bug
- Kernel protocol calls rt_export_merged(), which used @rte_update_pool for
temporary allocations, supposing it is call...
- 01:24 PM Revision bc00f058 (iof-bird-daemon): Filter: Prefer xmalloc/xfree to malloc/free
- 12:59 PM Revision 4adcb9df (iof-bird-daemon): KRT: Add kernel metric protocol option
- Kernel routes with different metrics do not clash with each other,
therefore using dedicated metric value is a reliab...
- 09:53 AM Revision 2feaa693 (iof-bird-daemon): KRT: Support for IPv6 ECMP
- Linux represents IPv6 ECMP routes as a sequence of unipath routes with
the same prefix. We have to translate between ...
- 09:53 AM Revision 84cac51a (iof-bird-daemon): Nest: Keep multipath next hops sorted
- 10:43 AM Revision f9f2e280 (iof-bird-daemon): KRT: Forbid path merging on BSD
- We support ECMP routes only on Linux. Exported routes are checked in
krt_capable(), but a route generated during path...
Also available in: Atom