From 09/10/2016 to 10/09/2016
- 09:19 PM Revision a998836d (iof-bird-daemon): Filter: fix missing separator
- 10:45 AM Revision a46e01ee (iof-bird-daemon): Nest: Fix signedness of large communities
- 10:31 PM Revision cec4a73c (iof-bird-daemon): Doc: Documentation for large communities
- 11:47 AM Revision 60566c5c (iof-bird-daemon): Filter: large community sets
- Add support for lc sets to filter code. Grammar of (small) community sets
has to be updated to avoid parser collisions.
- 10:48 AM Revision 66dbdbd9 (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Support for large communities
- Add support for large communities (draft-ietf-idr-large-community),
96bit alternative to RFC 1997 communities.
- 01:06 PM Revision f51b1f55 (iof-bird-daemon): NEWS and version update
- 11:38 AM Revision 5bf35a9a (iof-bird-daemon): Docs: fix BFD label
- BFD headline will appear in Table of Contents again.
- 11:21 AM Revision ccd2a3ed (iof-bird-daemon): Kernel socket missing err_hook fix
- Thanks to Tim Weippert for bugreport.
- 11:35 AM Revision 768d5e10 (iof-bird-daemon): Add !~ operator to filter grammar
- 11:35 AM Revision 75ac3d19 (iof-bird-daemon): Remove cvsignore
- We have gitignore
- 10:29 AM Revision 6e75d0d2 (iof-bird-daemon): KRT: Add krt_scope attribute
- Add a new route attribute, krt_scope, to expose the Linux kernel route
scope. Constants from /etc/iproute2/rt_scopes ...
- 03:30 PM Revision 292f7858 (iof-bird-daemon): Main: Improve BIRD help messages
- 03:02 PM Revision 6273fcf0 (iof-bird-daemon): Add stdlib.h to client/commands.c
- 02:18 PM Revision 0f5054f6 (iof-bird-daemon): BFD: Fix invalid read from pollfd array
- It is possible that sockets_add() are called between sockets_prepare()
and sockets_fire() during poll loop in birdloo...
- 01:57 PM Revision a290da25 (iof-bird-daemon): rt-table: Fix kernel protocol export filter memory bug
- Kernel protocol calls rt_export_merged(), which used @rte_update_pool for
temporary allocations, supposing it is call...
- 01:24 PM Revision bc00f058 (iof-bird-daemon): Filter: Prefer xmalloc/xfree to malloc/free
- 12:59 PM Revision 4adcb9df (iof-bird-daemon): KRT: Add kernel metric protocol option
- Kernel routes with different metrics do not clash with each other,
therefore using dedicated metric value is a reliab...
- 09:53 AM Revision 2feaa693 (iof-bird-daemon): KRT: Support for IPv6 ECMP
- Linux represents IPv6 ECMP routes as a sequence of unipath routes with
the same prefix. We have to translate between ...
- 09:53 AM Revision 84cac51a (iof-bird-daemon): Nest: Keep multipath next hops sorted
Also available in: Atom