From 02/28/2017 to 03/29/2017
- 02:10 PM Revision bff21441 (iof-bird-daemon): Netlink: Change default kernel metric to 32
- This avoids collisions with non-BIRD routes in kernel tables.
- 01:55 PM Revision ed610044 (iof-bird-daemon): Netlink: Better handling of an error case
- 01:31 PM Revision 6fe11c99 (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Simplify igp table options
- 11:48 AM Revision c49e4a65 (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Update list of supported standards
- 04:27 PM Revision 7074be22 (iof-bird-daemon): Netlink: Fix device route delete
- 03:35 PM Revision 5dbeb87e (iof-bird-daemon): Merge branch 'int-new' of gitlab.labs.nic.cz:labs/bird into ...
- 03:35 PM Revision 2282030b (iof-bird-daemon): Simpler format of VPN RD
- 02:05 PM Revision d1b8fe93 (iof-bird-daemon): Netlink: Fix bug in RTA_PRIORITY handling
- 05:20 PM Revision ef57b70f (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Support for routes with mixed-AF next hops
- Covers IPv4/VPNv4 routes with IPv6 next hop (RFC 5549), IPv6 routes with
IPv4 next hop (RFC 4798) and VPNv6 routes wi...
- 05:16 PM Revision 1e37e35c (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Support for MPLS labels and VPN SAFI
- Basic support for SAFI 4 and 128 (MPLS labeled IP and VPN) for IPv4 and
IPv6. Should work for route reflector, but do...
- 01:54 PM Revision ead7b8f4 (iof-bird-daemon): Merge branch 'nexthop-merged' into int-new
- 01:53 PM Revision 61e501da (iof-bird-daemon): Filter: Check whether IP is 4 or 6
- 04:25 PM Revision a5d2a344 (iof-bird-daemon): Minor cleanups
- BTW, 'prefices' is hypercorrection, as 'prefix' is from 'praefixum' with
- 12:53 PM Revision 7a855725 (iof-bird-daemon): Some autoconf cleanups
- The patch allows to use autoreconf, replaces some long obsolete
constructs and does some other minor cleanups. Also, ...
- 11:56 AM Revision 33b6c292 (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Allow to specify interface for regular sessions
- This may be useful if multple interfaces share the same network range.
Thanks to Fritz Grimpen for the original patch.
- 11:56 AM Revision 27f6ba65 (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Fix bug in ADD_PATH
- When a BGP session with ADD_PATH is restarted and the neighbor do not
announce ADD_PATH capability during reconnect, ...
- 12:51 PM Revision 8c9986d3 (iof-bird-daemon): Filters: VPN Route Distinguishers, Prefix Type, Docs Update
- 02:57 PM Revision 54334b56 (iof-bird-daemon): Filter: ROA check test and mixed prefix test
- 12:47 PM Revision 5ffb62dd (iof-bird-daemon): Nest: Allow iface-only neighbors
- 12:47 PM Revision 665be7f6 (iof-bird-daemon): Nest: Minor fixes in show route
- 12:47 PM Revision 7126cadf (iof-bird-daemon): Static: Minor overhaul
- The patch fixes several bugs introduced in previous changes, simplifies
the protocol by handing routes uniformly, int...
Also available in: Atom