From 12/18/2017 to 01/16/2018
- 06:17 PM Revision 63472779 (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Implement 'disable after cease' option
- The option allows to specify that some cease subcodes should
disable the protocol when received.
- 03:20 PM Revision b9405791 (iof-bird-daemon): Filter: Allow silent filter execution
- A filter should log messages only if executed explicitly (e.g., during
route export or route import). When a filter i...
- 01:36 PM Revision 6f46465a (iof-bird-daemon): Error in version guessing
- 01:18 PM Revision c2febfa3 (iof-bird-daemon): Add note to NEWS
- 09:45 AM Revision 68d0048b (iof-bird-daemon): Notice about RFC 8212 added
- 03:14 AM Revision 3831b619 (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Require explicit import and export policies for EBGP ch...
- To comply with RFC 8212 requirements.
- 08:52 PM Revision 4db4ac72 (iof-bird-daemon): NEWS and version update
- 06:21 PM Revision 4d367961 (iof-bird-daemon): KRT: Fix direct routes for BSD
- Old way to set direct routes is to use local IP as gateway, but that does
not work properly on newer FreeBSDs. Now we...
- 05:42 PM Revision 72163bd5 (iof-bird-daemon): Nest: Allow modification of channels inherited from templates
- Multiple definitions of same channels are forbidden, but inherited
channel can be redefined. In such case channel opt...
- 03:46 PM Revision 09c1e370 (iof-bird-daemon): Moved freebsd cflags and ldflags to configure
- 01:36 PM Revision 94f9be80 (iof-bird-daemon): Nest: Fix filter reconfiguration
- Function filter_same() must be called with arguments in proper order,
otherwise it breaks the new filter, causing cra...
- 02:44 PM Revision 8f8671bc (iof-bird-daemon): Filter: Handle undefined BGP paths as empty
- The same is already done for clists. Also fixes defined() to work
properly for paths and clists.
- 01:12 PM Revision 0ff86d05 (iof-bird-daemon): ROA: Fix reconfiguration
- 03:59 PM Revision 9bd8cb7c (iof-bird-daemon): Merge branch 'master' into int-new
- 03:57 PM Revision d493d0f1 (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Fix unknown attribute handling
- 01:30 PM Revision e62cd033 (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Fix graceful restart timer
- Should use remote value, not local value.
- 01:11 PM Revision cce6ba4d (iof-bird-daemon): Remove libhistory check
- According to GNU Readline developers, if we link with libreadline then
there is no need to link with libhistory at all.
Also available in: Atom