From 02/17/2019 to 03/18/2019
- 01:29 PM Revision 7e5f769d (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Handle case where capabilites are not used
- If peer does not announce capabilities at all, or when we have
capabilities disabled, handle that as implicit IPv4 un...
- 11:32 AM Revision 5d511948 (iof-bird-daemon): Build: Automatic dependency tracking for generated files
- 04:31 PM Revision 875cc073 (iof-bird-daemon): Nest: Update handling of temporary attributes
- The temporary atttributes are no longer removed by ea_do_prune(), but
they are undefined by store_tmp_attrs() protoco...
- 05:28 PM Revision 9aa77fcc (iof-bird-daemon): OSPF: Improved handling of tmpattrs
- Keep track of whether OSPF tmpattrs are actually defined for given route
(using flags in rte->pflags). That makes the...
- 11:43 AM Revision 7c36eb3e (iof-bird-daemon): Conf: Switch for faster (and slightly bigger) lexer
- 01:16 AM Revision 93af78d2 (iof-bird-daemon): Nest: Do not compare rte.flags during rte_update()
- Route flags are mosty internal state of rtable, they are not significant
to whether a route has changed. With the old...
- 05:30 PM Revision ae294cc2 (iof-bird-daemon): HTML are no longer generated in srcdir
- 05:20 PM Revision 900fda44 (iof-bird-daemon): Doc: Detect SP/OpenSP automatically
- 03:26 PM Revision 3a8ca7ab (iof-bird-daemon): Nest: Prevent withdraws from propagation back to source prot...
- Update for one of previous patches, handles the the issue for
first-accepted mode of route propagation.
- 12:54 AM Revision bf8d7bba (iof-bird-daemon): OSPF: Reset LSAs during area type change
- When area is reconfigured to a different type, we need to flush LSAs as
they may not be valid (e.g. NSSA-LSA for non-...
Also available in: Atom