From 03/14/2019 to 04/12/2019
- 12:11 PM Revision 6ff81197 (iof-bird-daemon): OSPFv3: Fix some overlooked cases in IPv4 mode
- Prefixes with max length (/32) were not handled properly.
Thanks to bauen1 for the bugreport.
- 02:56 PM Revision 4a50c8bd (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Handle corner cases in event ordering
- When BGP connection is opened, it may happen that rx hook (with remote
OPEN) is called before tx hook (for local OPEN...
- 01:54 PM Revision 23ee6b1c (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Promiscuous ASN mode
- Allow to specify just 'internal' or 'external' for remote neighbor
instead of specific ASN. In the second case that m...
- 03:22 PM Revision a22c3e59 (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Separate runtime and config usage of local/remote ip an...
- 06:38 PM Revision 3a22a6e8 (iof-bird-daemon): Doc: Route attribute cleanups
- 04:44 PM Revision 3c360581 (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Mandatory option for channels
- Allow to mark channel to be mandatory, and do not allow BGP sessions if
no common AFI/SAFI is established.
- 01:29 PM Revision 7e5f769d (iof-bird-daemon): BGP: Handle case where capabilites are not used
- If peer does not announce capabilities at all, or when we have
capabilities disabled, handle that as implicit IPv4 un...
- 11:32 AM Revision 5d511948 (iof-bird-daemon): Build: Automatic dependency tracking for generated files
- 04:31 PM Revision 875cc073 (iof-bird-daemon): Nest: Update handling of temporary attributes
- The temporary atttributes are no longer removed by ea_do_prune(), but
they are undefined by store_tmp_attrs() protoco...
Also available in: Atom